Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-28-2012, 12:07 AM   #121 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol. They know who gives out the food, don't they? I hope Buddy Blue is better tomorrow.
I love fried chicken, coleslaw and potato salad from Publix. mmmmm
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #122 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
lol. They know who gives out the food, don't they? I hope Buddy Blue is better tomorrow.
I love fried chicken, coleslaw and potato salad from Publix. mmmmm
They sure do DQ...I am so surprised that the new fish is eating and responding to me already! Buddy Blue seems better today, so I don't know what was his issue yesterday. I never used to shop Publix, thought it was to expensive, but their quality and service are so good, and with coupons I can get some great deals. (That's how I got the Free noodles yesterday)!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #123 
teeneythebetta

My mom and I love publix! Shes an avid couponer for groceries, I get all the pet deals!

A good website is http://www.couponaholic.net/

He does more than publix but always shows good matchups & hauls.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #124 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
My mom and I love publix! Shes an avid couponer for groceries, I get all the pet deals!

A good website is http://www.couponaholic.net/

He does more than publix but always shows good matchups & hauls.
Yup...when I started couponing I found out that Publix is really great. They double and if you get a buy1 get1 deal the item is half price and with a coupon it is awesome! The noodles were on sale for .99 and I had a .50 coupon which doubled...so FREE! I got a great coupon for my dogs treats this week too...Buy one bag get one free...my dogs go through massive treats lol! I use Southernsavers.com for my coupon planning...I couldn't do it if someone didn't do all that research for me!
Old 08-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #125 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettanewbie60 View Post
Yup...when I started couponing I found out that Publix is really great. They double and if you get a buy1 get1 deal the item is half price and with a coupon it is awesome! The noodles were on sale for .99 and I had a .50 coupon which doubled...so FREE! I got a great coupon for my dogs treats this week too...Buy one bag get one free...my dogs go through massive treats lol! I use Southernsavers.com for my coupon planning...I couldn't do it if someone didn't do all that research for me!
Awww lucky! Florida doesn't double coupons -_-
Target tends to be good for dog treats too (:
Old 08-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #126 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Awww lucky! Florida doesn't double coupons -_-
Target tends to be good for dog treats too (:
Yeah that does stink! I remembered that as I was typing too...
Old 08-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #127 
dramaqueen
Banned

Kroger doubles coupons up to a dollar, I think. We get free eggs or a free box of cereal every once in awhile. We also save on gas using our Kroger plus card.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #128 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Kroger doubles coupons up to a dollar, I think. We get free eggs or a free box of cereal every once in awhile. We also save on gas using our Kroger plus card.
That is cool! I love getting free stuff. I don't coupon as much since I started eating natural foods, but hubby still likes some processed foods, and things like dog food and toiletries are good to use coupons. I haven't actually couponed since May, but bought newspapers on Sunday, and I'm so glad I did! The treats I get my dogs are like $5 for a bag..so the buy one get one free coupon has already saved me that much!
Old 08-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #129 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
OMG I used to live up north in Ohio.. and idk if they are sold at all Kroger's... but I miss Nickel's Maple Twists SO BAD. They dont sell them down here. We used to get them at Kroger's all the time!

A couple weeks ago I was so proud of myself! lol I got a bag of wellness core cat food, usually $40, only $20 after coupons and sale! That stuff is hard to get cheap!! :D
Old 08-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #130 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
OMG I used to live up north in Ohio.. and idk if they are sold at all Kroger's... but I miss Nickel's Maple Twists SO BAD. They dont sell them down here. We used to get them at Kroger's all the time!

A couple weeks ago I was so proud of myself! lol I got a bag of wellness core cat food, usually $40, only $20 after coupons and sale! That stuff is hard to get cheap!! :D
Great deal on cat food! I feed my dogs Nutro Ultra..and man, it is expensive. I can get $3 off coupon for it, but still, a lot of money lol. All of my dogs have always eaten cheaper foods, but after I went more healthy I HAD to let my dogs do the same. The newest pup, Leo eats like a horse!