Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Contests
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 07:11 PM   #181 
Sakura8

A certain amount of talk is acceptable in any thread, especially a casual thread like this. People are within their rights to comment on the delay.

For those who are bothered by e-mail notifications, please go to your User CP and click "unsubscribe from this thread." You can also unsubscribe by clicking on the ink provided in the e-mail notification.

Otherwise, the moderators will decide when there has been excessive off-topic chatter.

Last edited by Sakura8; 08-27-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #182 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I hate when they act like they're dead when they're really in a deep sleep. Lol
Lolol, when mine dissappears I tap the glass like a maniac until it comes out too see what the ruckus is about. he's usually in the seaweed forest...hunting down the shimps. I swear I'm down to 2 D:

maybe we should let the thread die if we're not updated on the progress of judging say by this sunday or something.

Although I didn't enter the contest, I was supposed to draw for the winners :/ maybe i'll do it for free when I have the free time :O I think the person who said they will pay has apparently abandoned the contest a long tome ago...

And as for the subscriptions, there are different subscription setting for every thread. For those who are annoyed by email notifications (I hate hate hate them) you can turn that off *just* for this thread without javing to unsubscribe. Updates will still appear in the user CP
Old 08-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #183 
Laki

Oh Aokashi your new avatar is a really nice pic!! I did NOT mean for you to change it though!! I was merely commenting on the similar avatars- I'm guilty of changing mine all the time too, There are some members who keep the same one and you come to recognize such member by their avatar. ^-^ But it's okay! I really like the shot though.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #184 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrifty Bee View Post
Do you mean judges or other members?

I don't mean to be a stalker, I just don't know what to say. Every time someone leaves a comment I get an email so I just come to check if the results are up yet.

LOL..ditto,, I have seen all kinds of topics..but not in regard to the name of the actual thread.."Results are In"...soooooo...I go look for something else..hahaha
Old 08-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #185 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well, we're on this thread hoping for some results. If there aren't any then we're gonna talk. Lol
Old 08-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #186 
Thomasdog

Give 'em a chance guys. There are only 2 judges, and a BUNCH of entries. They have other things going on in their lives, they can't spend 10 billion hours per day doing pet entries.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:05 PM   #187 
Laki

When did like 15 judges drop down to 2??
Old 08-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #188 
dramaqueen
Banned

They've had a whole month. They don't have to write a book on each one. This is the pet category and so what iif the fish have too long of an anal fin or the dorsal is crooked.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #189 
miish

I just wish we could get an update :P I don't need them to rush if their lives got super busy.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #190 
lelei

Wow..only 2 that must be making it terriblr difficult..is it too late to be a judge..so we can help??
Closed Thread

Tags
betta show ibc, critiques