Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #41 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Good for your mom to learn proper care in my family I am the most intelligent member of my family.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #42 
kfryman

This is why I can't stand to hang out with most people... They dont want their ego crushed...

I always research now, when I was little I obviously didn't know anything, but I never actually had any pets besides dogs and cats and a hermit crab (nightmare from not knowing anything). When I wanted fish I want online and researched, I found out I wanted a betta and got a 5 gallon filtered and heated tank. Maybe its just me that I am open minded...

I totally agree with Aus though, you are responsible for your pets. You need to research how to take care of them. It is their fault. The petstore provides a place to buy pets, it isn't a information center and shouldn't be treated as one. You want to buy something? Take 5 minutes each day and learn.
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #43 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfryman View Post
This is why I can't stand to hang out with most people... They dont want their ego crushed...

I always research now, when I was little I obviously didn't know anything, but I never actually had any pets besides dogs and cats and a hermit crab (nightmare from not knowing anything). When I wanted fish I want online and researched, I found out I wanted a betta and got a 5 gallon filtered and heated tank. Maybe its just me that I am open minded...

I totally agree with Aus though, you are responsible for your pets. You need to research how to take care of them. It is their fault. The petstore provides a place to buy pets, it isn't a information center and shouldn't be treated as one. You want to buy something? Take 5 minutes each day and learn.
No really they admit it my sister the artist my mom the teacher and my dad the contract worker for the FAA I also have a lot of mental conditions fish is the area of my aspie focus.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #44 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

My mom made me do a ton of research then instead of letting me get goldfish she convincd me to buy a betta because they are less maitnence well now that i have a five gal and 4 ten gals and have spent well over $200 i think she regrets it as thats alot of money a 13 year old invests in fish i think she wanted me to save it for my horse or something she doesn't like my fish stuff niether does my dad. but i can't imagine someone yonger and less dedicated then me taking care of fish without any family support it would end tragicaly for the fishi can't even imagine and then more horrible the parent buys the kid on no A TEDDY BOWL i think its called there is a thread about it how horrible!!!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #45 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

The teddy tank also comes with feed ounce a week Betta myths and a dead fish for your spoiled brat teddy tank. I spend over 300 dollars a year on my fish and I am only 15.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:13 PM   #46 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

How horrible once a week feeding thats cruel
Old 08-29-2012, 02:16 PM   #47 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

exactly they sell every myth and some brat is just gonna throw is at a wall there care guide has no truth. I feed my fish ounce a day and also I feed weekly freeze dried brine shrimp and flightless fruit flies daily pellets.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #48 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Yeah they actually make money of the horrible things they make up they are horrible people with twisted minds :(
Old 08-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #49 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I am not calling all people who buy this teddy tank terrible most are most are ignorant and we can not stop them we complain they use the excuse we give money to cancer research the guy who made only did research in law nothing in fish care they said bettas live in puddles that is only true a few months a year and most of them die.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #50 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Niether am i the people who made it are horrible for coming up with the idea but it is for a good cause ;)