Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #51 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Yes if we could communicate with fish they would be a little comforted to find out they are helping children Betta love there children for 8 weeks we should make a big beautiful big fish tank and give the profits to helping cancer patients and and abused animals.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #52 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
I had two albino cories together ounce keep 3 and I can not keep 4 is a bad number.
Huh?
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #53 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
Huh?
I have OCD HFA ADHD this is why I like 3s like the pretty tetra AKA the OCD tetra.

Last edited by ChoclateBetta; 08-29-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #54 
Pogthefish

then get 9, 3x3 :D you shouldn't let your condition harm your fish and if you can't have enough, the don't get any
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #55 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Quote:
Yes if we could communicate with fish they would be a little comforted to find out they are helping children Betta love there children for 8 weeks we should make a big beautiful big fish tank and give the profits to helping cancer patients and and abused animals.
Oh we should totaly make a huge tank and evryone can donate decorations and supplies and accesories then auction it off and donate the money for a good cause!!! what a great idea :) we are geniuses
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #56 
cjz96

This is totally random to the current posts, but I used to keep fish in bowls due to Elmo in Sesame Street. I had Dorothy 1, Dorothy 2, and Dorothy 3 when I was a kid. I also think that the show helped make bowls stereotypical for fish.
cjz96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #57 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogthefish View Post
then get 9, 3x3 :D you shouldn't let your condition harm your fish and if you can't have enough, the don't get any
Actually my cories are perfectly healthy except for normal albino Cory blindness in my tank they have been me for a year very calm and healthy except one has scoliosis like me he had it when i got them there barbels are long too they have never been medicated because of the scalelessness they are armored catfish. I ounce had an oto on its own but i added one and they are more active as soon as i can go to the pet store i can buy algae wafers. I meant 3 as in i had 3 catfish.

Last edited by ChoclateBetta; 08-29-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #58 
gn3ranger

yeah I know about cories being schooling fishies,but I do not want to upset my betta he is finally getting along with the cories 2 more emerald and Im sure he will get territorial. I got the cories from a friend since his tank shattered. They are always active chasing each other around and scavenging for food all the time.
gn3ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #59 
kfryman

Quote:
No really they admit it my sister the artist my mom the teacher and my dad the contract worker for the FAA I also have a lot of mental conditions fish is the area of my aspie focus.
Can you reword this or something? I don't even get what you are trying to say lol
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #60 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I am saying I come from an abnormal family I mean who would want to be a special ed teacher I am forced to hang out with so many autistic no offense i have High Functioning Autism my whole family has at least one mental condition even the dog has ADHD and just about everyone I meet says i am a genius not trying to sound stuck up here.My pet store know some as the fish guy those bettas are so healthy. But we need to help the Bettas.