Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #91 
ChoclateBetta
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
Wow good for you... You have just inspired me, seriously. You have medical problems and yet you manage to do everything you need to do and take care of fish. You definitely deserve it at the least. I'm sorry about what your "specialist" said but he was obviously wrong. I don't know what an HFA is (about to look it up) but you really deserve a competent therapist.
No actually therapist is o.k. except for some reason that is the only ride I get sick on the I can walk i am not in terrible pain also when my appendix went out I lost my appetite and still have 3 months later i have had 2 surgeries this summer mu mom said if i get an IV in me i can set up the ten i have a phobia of needles and dried fish also my impulsiveness is getting worse would not surprise me if I still have some more undiagnosed stuff I also have MTHFR mutation i got an IV and CT scan painful all for my Betta.I also have heating problems bent spine (talk about Irony).
My room is like a literal jungle.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #92 
ChoclateBetta
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post

Seriously?
What?
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #93 
finnfinnfriend
Member
 
finnfinnfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
I feel really bad teeny I'm sorry. This is just what people who have empty lives and feel they are better off dead do, make others feel bad on the Internet. I apologize for snapping at you.
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #94 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
I apologize for being a jerk face.
I'm used to it...

Edit; I appreciate it..
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #95 
ChoclateBetta
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
I feel really bad teeny I'm sorry. This is just what people who have empty lives and feel they are better off dead do, make others feel bad on the Internet. I apologize for snapping at you.
You did not snap at me so I assume some one else you are talking about but my asperger allows me to think like my fish a lot of them seem happy.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #96 
finnfinnfriend
Member
 
finnfinnfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
No actually therapist is o.k. except for some reason that is the only ride I get sick on the I can walk i am not in terrible pain also when my appendix went out I lost my appetite and still have 3 months later i have had 2 surgeries this summer mu mom said if i get an IV in me i can set up the ten i have a phobia of needles and dried fish also my impulsiveness is getting worse would not surprise me if I still have some more undiagnosed stuff I also have MTHFR mutation i got an IV and CT scan painful all for my Betta.I also have heating problems bent spine (talk about Irony).
My room is like a literal jungle.
So does the MTHFR mutation mean that your body can't make protiens? What does that do as far as what you can feel?
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #97 
ChoclateBetta
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
So does the MTHFR mutation mean that your body can't make protiens? What does that do as far as what you can feel?
yeah I have a defiancy of just about every protein imaginable weird feel in my head hands a little shaky. but let us share fish abuse stories so we can learn more. Also things like fireworks drive me crazy including my APD sister.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #98 
kfryman
Member
 
kfryman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fremont, CA
Chocolatebetta lol, they weren't talking to you, they were talking to eachother...

I have friends btw finn lol.
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:51 PM   #99 
ChoclateBetta
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfryman View Post
Chocolatebetta lol, they weren't talking to you, they were talking to eachother...

I have friends btw finn lol.
Okay.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:51 PM   #100 
finnfinnfriend
Member
 
finnfinnfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
yeah I have a defiancy of just about every protein imaginable weird feel in my head hands a little shaky. but let us share fish abuse stories so we can learn more.
Can I ask you one more question? How do you do the water changes with your back problem? I have trouble lifting the bucket when I do 50% changes on my little 5 gallon -.-
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*facepalm* fishman12 Betta Chat 6 07-15-2011 09:40 AM
Facepalm...WHY!! MrVampire181 Betta Pictures 6 02-05-2011 01:13 PM
*facepalm* Fish store workers... Tragedy Betta Fish Care 10 02-08-2010 10:51 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.