Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #231 
BettaHeart

the only thing is with this "spirit" the energy was not right. My aunt's house has always been pagued with the not so good spirits, or atleast to me they didnt feel so good, things hung around in the basement alot and behind the water tank.

For me i would see a black mass, sometimes human shaped, sometimes just an oval like shape that had wisps coming off it, but always emitted a feeling of it not being right. i think it was the same thing I had seen follow me when i was heading by my grandparents, it never went far from my aunt's. Sometimes I think some of those were the people who had died on the highway since my aunt's was really close to the trans-canada highway.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:07 AM   #232 
BettaHeart

ok i have been plagued by this event for years and thought maybe to get a slightly clearer answer.

i was about 14, it was night and i had finally gone to bed around 9-1030.
I had fallen asleep on my stomach as it was more relaxing for me, some time during the night i could feel something had jumped up on my bed and started to walk/stalk up towards my back. most of you have cats so the best way to describe this is it felt like a cat had jumped onto the bed and walked along your leg towards your head, the pressure of their weight with each step. But my cats happened to be outside that night.. anyways whatever it was suddenly jumped on the lower middle of my back, i had kept my eyes closed when this happened and i was still in a dreamlike state. It felt as heavy as an adult cat but i couldnt hear anything breathing, then all of a sudden i was gripped by the shoulders and felt like i was being shaken quite violently, i tried to moved but my entire body was paralyzed, i couldnt even open my eyes. I thought that even if i could open them, or any muscle i could move and fight whatever it was that had me but nothing happened, i tried to make a sound even the smallest sound but nothing happened.... in my head i screamed at myself to move, just move if a toe, a finger, an eyelid.... but nothing happened. it seemed like it was hours that "assault" was going on.... then just as suddenly as it began it stopped.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #233 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart View Post
ok i have been plagued by this event for years and thought maybe to get a slightly clearer answer.

i was about 14, it was night and i had finally gone to bed around 9-1030.
I had fallen asleep on my stomach as it was more relaxing for me, some time during the night i could feel something had jumped up on my bed and started to walk/stalk up towards my back. most of you have cats so the best way to describe this is it felt like a cat had jumped onto the bed and walked along your leg towards your head, the pressure of their weight with each step. But my cats happened to be outside that night.. anyways whatever it was suddenly jumped on the lower middle of my back, i had kept my eyes closed when this happened and i was still in a dreamlike state. It felt as heavy as an adult cat but i couldnt hear anything breathing, then all of a sudden i was gripped by the shoulders and felt like i was being shaken quite violently, i tried to moved but my entire body was paralyzed, i couldnt even open my eyes. I thought that even if i could open them, or any muscle i could move and fight whatever it was that had me but nothing happened, i tried to make a sound even the smallest sound but nothing happened.... in my head i screamed at myself to move, just move if a toe, a finger, an eyelid.... but nothing happened. it seemed like it was hours that "assault" was going on.... then just as suddenly as it began it stopped.
That's really scary :'(
Sounds like demons to me. Dark spirits. Or what have you.
BUT you're really really brave, too. Usually if you're in a dream state and you feel paralyzed and you wiggle your toes, you will immediately wake up. Doesn't sound like that happened, you probably weren't dreaming. And yes I know the whole cat feeling.....My sister is boarding at our high school and last night I slept in her room to keep her cat company (NO cats in my room-- bad allergies. My eyes are swollen and itchy). Naturally this lovey kitty was all over me, making a huge racket and purring like no tomorrow.
But your experience sounds very sinister.
What would do that to you?
Nothing of that sort has EVER happened to me. Never ever ever.
I don't know what happened, but several years ago before my bed was on the opposite side of the room, I was curled up on my bed watching the doorway. In crept a large black shadow (human form) and it walked right up to my bed. As soon as I saw it, my body freezed and I was literally in an internal struggle. It was like trying to break free from a straight-jacket. I was literally squirming inside but my body would not move. I tried to rip my fingers and toes free, but to no avail.
It lasted about a minute before the thing suddenly turned around and darted out of my room.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #234 
MaisyDawgThirteen

I had a very strange experiance yesterday that I'm beginning to think was paranormal.

I was at a friends house playing in their basement on the piano on my own. I was on my own for about a half hour in the basement. After about ten minutes I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and I thought it was my friend or one of their family members, but when I turned it was a with figure, a human, and it looked around the height of a boy maybe 13-14 years old. But the figure was like an outline with a white shirt. I was very sleepy at the time after a long day. I read in my paranormal encyclopedia that things are more likely to happen with spirits when you are sleepy The same thing happened a few minutes later!! What do you think it was?
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #235 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaisyDawgThirteen View Post
I had a very strange experiance yesterday that I'm beginning to think was paranormal.

I was at a friends house playing in their basement on the piano on my own. I was on my own for about a half hour in the basement. After about ten minutes I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and I thought it was my friend or one of their family members, but when I turned it was a with figure, a human, and it looked around the height of a boy maybe 13-14 years old. But the figure was like an outline with a white shirt. I was very sleepy at the time after a long day. I read in my paranormal encyclopedia that things are more likely to happen with spirits when you are sleepy The same thing happened a few minutes later!! What do you think it was?
A ghost
It's not unusual for things like that to happen as you're drifting away.....your subconscious begins to take over and spirits get extremely active at night (It's like daytime for people). Sounds like a ghosty-poo xD Anyway, it happens very often to me, but usually with sounds. At night while you're falling asleep, or in the morning when you just wake up, notice how every noise seems to vibrate and hurt your head. That's what it's like for me as a psychic when it's night-time. The spirits contact me soooo much more easily at night!
Anyway, maybe you can try talking to him. If he didn't seem scary or angry he's probably just fine to chat with.
All you have to do is figure out where he is (if you see him and sense him, you'll know where he is) and keep the room very dark, therefore he'll be more comfortable. Invite him close to you. Ignore any feelings or sensations throughout your body. You might feel like someone is grabbing at your legs, so ignore it!!!
Anyway, ask him questions, politely, IN YOUR HEAD (well, out loud if you want, it doesn't matter lol). Introduce yourself. If he answers you, you will KNOW. The answer will be clear, and it will definitely NOT be something that is just running through. When you ask a question, don't run words through your head as if it's a wheel waiting to stop on the right word....just let it come to you.
Ask his name first. That's the best way to start. If he's not making any sense or you're just making stuff up without realizing it, clear your mind completely and ask the questions again.

It's harder than it sounds (I'm naturally gifted so it is hard for me to explain how to go about learning this stuff) BUT once you get it it will be soooo easy!!
GOOD LUCK :)
Old 09-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #236 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
A ghost
It's not unusual for things like that to happen as you're drifting away.....your subconscious begins to take over and spirits get extremely active at night (It's like daytime for people). Sounds like a ghosty-poo xD Anyway, it happens very often to me, but usually with sounds. At night while you're falling asleep, or in the morning when you just wake up, notice how every noise seems to vibrate and hurt your head. That's what it's like for me as a psychic when it's night-time. The spirits contact me soooo much more easily at night!
Anyway, maybe you can try talking to him. If he didn't seem scary or angry he's probably just fine to chat with.
All you have to do is figure out where he is (if you see him and sense him, you'll know where he is) and keep the room very dark, therefore he'll be more comfortable. Invite him close to you. Ignore any feelings or sensations throughout your body. You might feel like someone is grabbing at your legs, so ignore it!!!
Anyway, ask him questions, politely, IN YOUR HEAD (well, out loud if you want, it doesn't matter lol). Introduce yourself. If he answers you, you will KNOW. The answer will be clear, and it will definitely NOT be something that is just running through. When you ask a question, don't run words through your head as if it's a wheel waiting to stop on the right word....just let it come to you.
Ask his name first. That's the best way to start. If he's not making any sense or you're just making stuff up without realizing it, clear your mind completely and ask the questions again.

It's harder than it sounds (I'm naturally gifted so it is hard for me to explain how to go about learning this stuff) BUT once you get it it will be soooo easy!!
GOOD LUCK :)
Thankyou so much for all of this advice!! The next time I am over there I will have to give it a go. But is it true they can attatch to you?
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:01 PM   #237 
betta lover1507

i haven't been on for awhile when i am i don't do a lot and only stay on for a minute
well there isn't much of a way to make this sound non crazy (XD) but i have been predicting the future about 10 seconds ahead am thinking it might just be a coincidences, but it has been happening a bit too often now ^^; i don't know what to believe right now
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:07 AM   #238 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
i haven't been on for awhile when i am i don't do a lot and only stay on for a minute
well there isn't much of a way to make this sound non crazy (XD) but i have been predicting the future about 10 seconds ahead am thinking it might just be a coincidences, but it has been happening a bit too often now ^^; i don't know what to believe right now
Ah visions, you get used to it. Just never ask to see the future...trust me!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #239 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaisyDawgThirteen View Post
Thankyou so much for all of this advice!! The next time I am over there I will have to give it a go. But is it true they can attatch to you?
Ahahaha yess!! DO IT!!!
Anyway, they CANNOT attach to you.....they can follow you around and suck out your energy, but you can firmly tell them to GET THE **** OUTTA HERE and they will leave xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
Yes, it happens quite often to me. I always thought it was normal, lol....ever since I was around 6 it's been happening. But usually the predictions come 5-10 seconds before the event that happens. Very bizarre, but it's VERY cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Ah visions, you get used to it. Just never ask to see the future...trust me!
Yes.....I got used to it quickly!
But how do you ASK to see the future?
I'd like to try that, then see how to control it....
I'd definitely share though.....how to keep future predictions to a minimum :)
Old 09-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #240 
betta lover1507

i don't ask, just comes to me thanks for the info
i found out i have a red aura and when i lookie it up it shows red aura people have quick tempers (I DO!! XD)
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote