Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-31-2012, 11:10 PM   #11 
MSG

Wait till black Friday before you buy a larger tank. You should be able to get a decent sized tank for hopefully $20. However, you will need to get a ADJUSTABLE heater once the temperature drops below 75 degrees if you don't want your betta to get sick.
MSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:39 PM   #12 
LebronTheBetta

I recommend this tank as I have it but the filter is strong unless you baffle it. I personally use this sponge filter but I use an airflow valve... Let's just say I do a lot of stuff to do what's best for me. :P Tank is worth it and LED lights have been working since March 2012. ;) It comes with LED lights, hood, and a HM shaped tank. Perfect...
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:47 PM   #13 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkMistress View Post
It differs from college to college. At mine, they do have dorm inspections. These usually happen once a month on a preset date, but they also sometimes do surprise inspections. If anyone is found with any pets other than fish (those are the only pets allowed in the dorms), or are found to have a tank that is over the allowed size, we are given a one week warning. During that week, we must remove the pet/tank. After the week is up, another inspection takes place. If the offence hasn't been taken care of, we can get fined (something which I sadly do not have the money to pay for. )
Another way for them to make money! I mean, how much more room does a 5 gallon take up than a 2.5 gallon?
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, college, size, tank