Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #31 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Teeney i'm crying for you please don't leave the forum your so kind and sweet and i can't imagine it without you i am so sorry about teeney and after i read this i had to ask both my parents if they would ever make me flush my fish and was so happy when they said no i feel so bad please promise me you'll stay on the forum i'll miss you so bad if you leave. such a nice sweet person like you should never ever need to live with a person like your dad :( i feel so bad for you please don't leave.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:28 AM   #32 
HookedOnBettas

There's nothing wrong with you
Every person is different I like keeping to
Myself and taking care of the things I love
Rather than be out partying . Sucks you aren't old enough
To fight against that . I hope he feels seriously guilty for
Making you do that . And I hope you can get another betta soon !
HookedOnBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:35 AM   #33 
ao
TFK Moderator

Oh no D: My parents were the "no pet" type too. I raised chckens in the cellar, and bought ducklings and had to secretly give them away to neighbours when it got too loud. I remember oneday my dad BURST into my room and asked what the noise was.
I said: just me pretending to be a duck,
and quacked a few times. He gave me a wierd look and left ...

whatever happens now, teeny has been a part of your life and it will always come back to you. In the future, before you know it, you will be a proud betta mommy again.
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:38 AM   #34 
CandiceMM

I am speechless, I know nothing any of say can help with your loss of Teeny. I know how much you loved her and how much she meant to you. You have been a dear friend on here to me and I always look forward to seeing your threads and comments. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know! Anytime of the day just message me. I can't wait for the day you can get your next Betta, don't give up on your love for them because any Betta would be so lucky to be in your care. Please know I am here for you, I have been through a lot in my life and I can relate to a lot of different situations both good and bad.

Please stay on this forum, we all would miss you!
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:43 AM   #35 
kc0vbl

Have you ever been tested for Aspergers? My husband has it and have some of the problems you mentioned in your original post. But no matter what issues you have, to have a parent ride your back like that is abuse. Please consider talking to a school counsellor or spiritual advisor to let them know what is going on. Please please consider finding some sort of help so that you can be safe and get any sort of support you may need to be able to function in society within your comfort level.
kc0vbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:02 AM   #36 
magnum

Wow, I've seen you around so much on these forums since I joined, and I always read your advice or looked at your pictures of Teeney and Tiny. May I ask, did you have to get rid of Tiny as well? Will you allowed to get another betta? I feel so sad just reading this. If you ever need to talk about anything, PM me, I'm always more than happy. I also hope you stay on the forums! It would be good that you can still lend your knowledge and so forth. Much love heading your way!

Magnum xoxo
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:42 AM   #37 
teeneythebetta

Wow reading through these pages you guys are beyond sweet :3 Knowing I'm not alone and how many others are here for me is just.. Amazing to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc0vbl View Post
Have you ever been tested for Aspergers? My husband has it and have some of the problems you mentioned in your original post. But no matter what issues you have, to have a parent ride your back like that is abuse. Please consider talking to a school counsellor or spiritual advisor to let them know what is going on. Please please consider finding some sort of help so that you can be safe and get any sort of support you may need to be able to function in society within your comfort level.
No I've never really been tested for anything. I was always shy but it seems to have gotten worse as I got older, after moving, then after starting high school and leaving al my friends behind which all happened over a 5 year span. I used to have good relationships with my parents, ESPECIALLY my dad. I was daddy's girl but he has changed tremendously since then .

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum View Post
Wow, I've seen you arKound so much on these forums since I joined, and I always read your advice or looked at your pictures of Teeney and Tiny. May I ask, did you have to get rid of Tiny as well? Will you allowed to get another betta? I feel so sad just reading this. If you ever need to talk about anything, PM me, I'm always more than happy. I also hope you stay on the forums! It would be good that you can still lend your knowledge and so forth. Much love heading your way!

Magnum xoxo
Aww thank you :3 Tiny actually passed away 9 days after I got her from dropsy..
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #38 
fleetfish

Teeney, I'm so sorry. I've always loved your posts about your girl, and to have her just gone from your life doesn't seem at all fair. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope things get better for you, I really do.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:11 AM   #39 
a123andpoof

Wow I am so sorry! Your father sounds mean. If anyone in my family tried to make me get rid of my pets I would pack up and leave of course I am now of legal age anyways but you know.
Im not sure if you can after reading some of the posts but maybe try and get a job I used to be really shy still am a bit and have a lot of issues that animals have always helped with, but a job has helped tons with all my social issues now I can just walk up to people and talk to them its just not as intimidating as it used to be.
Maybe not but maybe if you get your social issues figured out he would let you have a fish again? Obviously I know nothing about your home life, or if it would even be a possibility.
Dont leave the forum I would miss you lots!
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:23 AM   #40 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by a123andpoof View Post
Wow I am so sorry! Your father sounds mean. If anyone in my family tried to make me get rid of my pets I would pack up and leave of course I am now of legal age anyways but you know.
Im not sure if you can after reading some of the posts but maybe try and get a job I used to be really shy still am a bit and have a lot of issues that animals have always helped with, but a job has helped tons with all my social issues now I can just walk up to people and talk to them its just not as intimidating as it used to be.
Maybe not but maybe if you get your social issues figured out he would let you have a fish again? Obviously I know nothing about your home life, or if it would even be a possibility.
Dont leave the forum I would miss you lots!
Thanks! Actually yes a couple weeks ago I was using their computer job application at publix but I had to save it and I still need to go back to complete it.

Even if my dad allowed me to get a fish I would probably say no. I've had my cat for 4 years and every time he gets mad at me he uses getting rid of my cat to threaten me. I hope that by the time I move out my cat will still be here, and of course given I can afford it I will defenitely have more animals in the future, bettas included!
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote