Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #1 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

My heart broke

So i was at a petstore picking up some water conditioner, silk plants, and betta pellets. I had never been to this pet store before and so i wandered over to the betta section the cups were clean and they had gravel in the bottom so i was scanning them for sick, dying, diseased ones and my eyes fell on one cup inside was the most adorable little baby ever he was old enough to eat crush betta flakes but not much more his little tail was not close to full length and i watched him swim against the glass and give me the I want you eyes i almost fell to pieces the little guy was a pale pink color to be a fiery red once all his color came and even though he gave me the i want you eyes i was not allowed to take him home and know i think of him every second of every day swimming against the glass trying to get to me and i feel like going back to the petstore and bringing him home i can't though my parents won't let me my heart truely has been broken for the first time i am sorry little guy that i could not bring you home you will forever have a place in my heart.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #2 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

You could buy him and find him an owner with a large enough tank.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #3 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

If i was to get him i would keep him anyways i have 3 ten gals and 1 five gal that are empty it is just the fact that my parents won't let me buy a fish but my mom says in 1 month if i keep my room clean and get up good for school every morning and keep up with the pets i already have then we can plan a date to go to the petstore and get 1 more fish i am planning on getting a baby because many people don't find them pretty and they sit in their cup and die.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote