Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2012, 12:08 PM   #47121 
eaturbyfill

Good morning! I'm going to be busy playing with the rats and catching up on homework today. :3
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #47122 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Morning...
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #47123 
diablo13

You're getting hearthfire too? Cool! I have 10 bucks of points left, which I guess is......800ish? Hearthfire should be fun, though. Well, found out what I'm doing with the neons. Apparently my 29 with the females can easily hold:

7 Betta females

1 Kribensis

1 Platy

1 Bristlenose Pleco

6 Neon Tetras

I think Aqadvisor said something along the lines of 90% stocking level and 150% filter capacity.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #47124 
Silverfang

live plants D?

I've got a 29 as well, got 4 in there right now, as well as one BN. I also have a great galloping heard of baby snails who are feasting on blanched veggies.

Wondering what else I should put in. I'm considering maxing out at 10 ladies.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #47125 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo13 View Post
You're getting hearthfire too? Cool! I have 10 bucks of points left, which I guess is......800ish? Hearthfire should be fun, though.
Yup, lots of interesting stuff in there. You can adopt children, build a house(s), you have to collect materials, and defend it! It'll be nice, though it'll be hard to leave Hjerim considering how hard it was to get the quest to going.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #47126 
xjenuhfur

Good morning everyone! :)
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #47127 
Relic

My wife won one of those Keurig VUE coffee makers..she got that and 6 cases of assorted coffees and teas. Sounds awesome! then I looked up to see how much those little cups cost for the coffee makers! holy jeeebus!!! Thats a lot of money for some coffee....hopefully they come out with one of those universal cup thingies so I can put any coffee I want in it. I see the older model has one but it won't work on the vue.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #47128 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
My wife won one of those Keurig VUE coffee makers..she got that and 6 cases of assorted coffees and teas. Sounds awesome! then I looked up to see how much those little cups cost for the coffee makers! holy jeeebus!!! Thats a lot of money for some coffee....hopefully they come out with one of those universal cup thingies so I can put any coffee I want in it. I see the older model has one but it won't work on the vue.
Tell me about it, but luckily I prefer the deeper taste of percolator coffee. Just have to be a little more patient with it.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #47129 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Tell me about it, but luckily I prefer the deeper taste of percolator coffee. Just have to be a little more patient with it.
From what I understand with the new keurig..you can adjust the strength of the coffee with a button. That sounds cool...sometimes I want stronger coffee.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #47130 
thekinetic

It's not that the percolator coffee is stronger, it's just cleaner tasting and less muddy.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese