Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #1 
MistersMom

Plants? If your feeling extra kind today :)

would you like to send me some free plants O.O i want more plants, but i only have 1 choice of plants here.... and i have 5 of those, and 2 moss balls... would any one like to send me plants for free? i cant afford to pay shipping... im getting a job soon. and if you want me to pay for shipping i will some how eventually get you the money... i dont even know what plants i have in my tanks right now tbh ... any donations help :) ... im just tired of the same old plants each time... and they charge way too much, so if any one has some plants they want to get rid of, i would gladly take them in, the only lighting i have is my tank lights, the ones they come with... and its by a window so some natural light also... i only have gravel, any thing else you need to know? just feel free to ask me :) i will try my hardest to pay back every cent i owe if you have to pay a bit on shipping, let me know how much you need, and i will gladly mail it to you, as soon as i get the money...
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #2 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

You might find some cheap plants at a pet store or eBay.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

There may be members who want to get rid of extra plant cuttings but you'll probably have to pay for shipping. It's really not fair to ask people to pay for shipping.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #4 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Good point it is like asking every member for 30 bucks.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #5 
Mo

Shipping isn't that much only about 5 bucks. I remember a member paying shipping so another member could get a Male beta from me
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #6 
Chesh

Good luck on your quest!
One thing worth looking into is local aquarium clubs. There's usually one in every state - both for aquariums in general and for aquarium plants, also. . . give it a google, and find out where your local chapter meets, and when their next meeting is. I bet you'll find that there are many people who are just tossing away plant cuttings every few weeks and would be happy to see them go to a new tank. . .

Last edited by Chesh; 09-02-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Chesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #7 
MistersMom

well, like i said, once i get a job i would pay them back... but its hard finding jobs these days...
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote