Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #11 
DragonFish

Yeah I thought about making my own like that, but I was really super worried about something bad getting into the water.....Lol, I think even if people said it was alright I'd be too paranoid that I wouldn't wash it well enough or something. xD;
The rest of boys respond just fine to my little compact mirror that I've rigged to stick outside of my tanks with a little velcro, but this guy just seems to....not be threatened by his reflection. xD Lol.
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:02 PM   #12 
tsukiowns

That would prolly be a good fish to put in a community tank since he is passive
tsukiowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #13 
DragonFish

Hmm...probably. xD He'd look rather cute with some cories, or a nice school of Rasboras I think.....Ahhh, if only I had the room....
Old 09-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #14 
tsukiowns

I know right I can't afford another ten gallon not do I have the time and room for it but I would do red flame ebdler livebarers and some Pygmy Cory that's my dream community tank
Old 09-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #15 
DragonFish

Ahhh, I know I know.....I have an empty 46 bow in the gradge, but It might be too much to put up in my room...and to be honest after six years and being lugged around in five different moves, I'm a little scared to fill it up again because our whole house has wood floors. xD And my 20 long is currently taken up by my Leo, and my 10 is divided....
But if I could somehow find another 10-20 setup, I think I might do a little community with either a school of Harlequin Rasboras(my favorite schooling fish)or a shoal of cute little albino cories. Its been a while since I've had other fish....that would be nice. xD
Old 09-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #16 
tsukiowns

Yeah I know I'm in my apart meant and I don't want to build and take down a big tank for a move... No way to much goes into setting them up to have to tear them down
Old 09-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #17 
DragonFish

Haha, oh I know what you mean.....the 46 was such a huge hassle to move, thankfully my dad and I together managed it alright though. During our most recent move, which was cross-country over 2000 miles, we had to get it and my 20 long specially packed and shipped though. Still haven't unpacked the 46 yet.....though we've been tossing around ideas on what to do with it; either sell it or set it up again with something in the basement, we haven't decided. xD
Old 09-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #18 
tsukiowns

Good luck with the tank hope you find something cool to do with it... There are so many things to do with a tank that big. Or insure some one here kight buy it off you. No better place to sell an aquarium than on a fish forum lol
Old 09-04-2012, 04:01 PM   #19 
DragonFish

Thanks! xD I hope so too....
Haha, I might if I can't find anything to do with it.....thats true. ;)