Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #11 
LadyVictorian

Got the layout of what I would need for a second betta in a few months, a heater obviously, gravel, decor, a filter (though if I can't get it right away I won't sweat it, I can just clean the tank more often at first.) I already have the fish food and water conditioner to remove the clorine (we have it in our city water DUN DUN DUUUUN, guy at petco recommended me some though since he keeps a salt water tank so I trust him.) and possibly a little lamp I can turn on or I may just get a new tank...not sure. Am I missing anything because I am putting money aside now and saving up. Got to make sure I can pay rent, band expenses, and betta equipment. This run regardless will be cheaper than the one for Aquarius, at least I have most of the stuff this time. My mom freaked when she realized getting a fish meant I spend over $150 for it.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #12 
DeviCy

I know the feeling my bank account stops me but my whole family is encouraging me to get more and so I will eventually breed them for extra money. I'm hoping the breeding will pay for all the tanks and such.
DeviCy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #13 
LadyVictorian

I wouldn't count on it. Being as I want to start a mousery I looked in at the price it would be to have perfect setups for the nursery's compared to the income I would make off the pups I sold and I was lucky if I would even break even xD But that's fine, when I breed mice it won't be for the money, it will be for the beautiful blue satin mice I make.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote