Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #1081 
dramaqueen
Banned

So I was just told by my mother that I'm not very friendly. I said I always try to be friendly to people. Then she says this one neighbor told her people think I'm not friendly because I have earphones in my ears all the time. I like to listen to music for crying out loud when I'm at the pool. And this particular neighbor annoys me because she won't shut up. She talks and talks then when someone else comes along she talks to them and then I'm ignored. I can't win for losing! This person also hogs the pool and acts like it's hers. Uh, we all own it together you old hag.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #1082 
ZergyMonster

It is always funny when the annoying people make out people they don't like into "unfriendly". It usually happens that way because they are the ones who never shut up about anything.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #1083 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hope I have better luck making friends in Texas.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #1084 
Shirleythebetta

Jeff has that problem too he's unfriendly and I'm uninterested apparently.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #1085 
Bettanewbie60

People are always so quick to make/speak judgement on others. This is why my own daughter is not speaking to me..because of other's big mouths...I still don't even know what was said about me..it sucks. It's funny how the ones spouting the lies and judgement are usually the ones who are miserable..misery does love company. I hate meanness.
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #1086 
dramaqueen
Banned

Maybe I sound like I have a chip on my shoulder but here's the deal as I see it. I have a disability which is my vision. I don't wear glasses because they don't help. So when I read I have to hold stuff up close to be able to read. I also have something called nystagmus which causes my eyes to move uncontrollably. This has gotten better as I've gotten older. I was born with this. People think it's weird and stare at me even to this day. And some people think that because my eyes don't work right then neither does my brain. I was rudely told by a neighbor a few years ago that no one wants to be friends with me because I don't drive. I feel like people don't want to be friends because I'm different* . If they would take the time to get to know me they would see that I'm a nice person.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #1087 
ZergyMonster

I find that the people with something "wrong" with them have some of the best personalities. While the "normal" people are the ones who lack common courtesy.

To me personally I find that having the courage to get out and do the things you despite having a disability makes you more "normal" than anyone else.

Luckily I am not disabled but I have been through issues of depression and other mental strife but I enjoy my life that I was given and thank my parents deeply for taking care of me. I don't have much friends but that is the way I like it. (uh huh, uh huh)

Rambling a little. But hey, everyone needs an outlet.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #1088 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thank you. This journal is a great outlet for me. People probably think I'm nuts. Lol
Old 09-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #1089 
Shirleythebetta

All people are nuts. The ones who say they aren't are in denial.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:16 PM   #1090 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Maybe I sound like I have a chip on my shoulder but here's the deal as I see it. I have a disability which is my vision. I don't wear glasses because they don't help. So when I read I have to hold stuff up close to be able to read. I also have something called nystagmus which causes my eyes to move uncontrollably. This has gotten better as I've gotten older. I was born with this. People think it's weird and stare at me even to this day. And some people think that because my eyes don't work right then neither does my brain. I was rudely told by a neighbor a few years ago that no one wants to be friends with me because I don't drive. I feel like people don't want to be friends because I'm different* . If they would take the time to get to know me they would see that I'm a nice person.
You know...the people who are so focused on "normal" have so much to learn...there is no NORMAL! I hate to sound like I am repeating myself, but these people usually have such low self-esteem that pointing out other's "flaws" is the only way they can try and feel good...which is funny, cause they never feel good anyway...Hugs my dear friend...you are awesome.
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote