Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #471 
CandiceMM

@ OrangeAugust yes the comparison is crazy! On the first day I wondered what he would look like if I could get all healthy. I dreamed of what his fins would look like :) I am so happy with his progress, I feel very blessed!

@DiiQue thanks so much!! I really didn't know what the outcome would be on this little guy when I first got him. I didn't know anything about rescuing a Betta but with some research and TLC I got him to do a 100% turn around. I am so happy and feel like I did something really great for him.

@Thomasdog Hahaha well..... I do have a guard Betta for his protection plus trip wires so if you could get past all that then you got skills.. LOL But maybe a future baby if that were to ever work out :)

@ BettaJen Thanks :) It's hard to get a decent pic of his tank because the LED lighting is so strong on his tree decoration. Maybe a video would be more fun to show off his new tank :)

@ registereduser Thanks for the bow lol.
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #472 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseyleah343 View Post
I hadn't been on this thread in a little while, and when I pulled up the last page, my eyes almost popped right out of my skull! WOW!! He's definitely a heartbreaker! Great job!
Thanks so much kelseyleah! I love his name and am so happy it came from all the concerned supportive members of BettaFish.com!
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:50 AM   #473 
katydidmischief

Look at that difference! You did such an awesome job bringing him around--he grew in beautifully!
katydidmischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #474 
Kittykat7

Wow! He looks so amazing. Hard to believe it is the same fish. You have done a wonderful job with him. I wanna see some Heart Breaker and Boomerang babies... LOL
Kittykat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:21 AM   #475 
lelei

Omg!!!!!!!!!...WOWeeee....just amazing!!!..he looks like an AB fish!!!...what an incredible..transformation!!!!..my gosh girl I Cant stop staring!!! Those fins are so gorgeous and big<3its such a beautiful thing to have been able to save him and see the stunning fish he was so meant to be..yu are a beautiful person ..and yu have done an increble job with him!!
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:13 AM   #476 
MadameDesu

I just want to say that I've become addicted to pictures of Heartbreaker, lol.
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #477 
Leeniex

Holy moly!!!!!!!!

If I come live with you, can you transform me?
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #478 
Sapphoira

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiceMM View Post
Hi everybody!!! Wanted to post a few pictures of Heart Breaker. I have one pic of his new tank and decorations, the photo isn't the best but I will get some better ones later. Enjoy :)

Love it! I don't know if you have had any problems with this but I had that same tree decoration for my chocolate HM and he LOVED it- but the flowers on it are a little sharp and he took some bits out of his tail on it :(
Sapphoira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #479 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Oh wow just look at him now what a beauty he is I could just cry, this is so touching what you did for this little guy Candice so inspiring !!!!!
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #480 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
Oh wow just look at him now what a beauty he is I could just cry, this is so touching what you did for this little guy Candice so inspiring !!!!!
Omg, I did cry..It's quite overwhelming..he is so beautiful..
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote