Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #11 
iamntbatman

Re: No star fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinainky42431
Ok no star fish then i'll just wait ti'll i go to the store tomorrow , this can be an expensive hobby i know butim sure it will all be worth it i just bought a 10 gal starter kit and allready have it set up waiting ti'll tomorrow to put my 1 betta in it.
I also have a heater for it just dont have all the decor for it yet. You all have been helpfull thanks any more ideas im open to them.
Well, if you set up your aquarium properly, it can be an expensive initial investment. However, once you have a healthy aquarium up and running, your costs are really only a tiny bit added to your electric and water bills plus food. The fish themselves aren't too expensive so even years down the road when your betta dies of old age after a long and happy life, you'll already have pretty much everything you need, so you can just get more fish. It only becomes really expensive when you get into rare fish, big tanks (or lots of smaller ones) or get into saltwater tanks.
iamntbatman is offline   Reply With Quote