Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #21 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogthefish View Post
I was replying to the other post i didnt see the newer one. And yeah ^_^ lol I am the smart one.
Yeah you are.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #22 
Pogthefish

Lol thanks ^_^
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #23 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Good Betta keepers are always the brightest also is your Brother a bowl keeper?
Old 09-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #24 
Pogthefish

He doesn't keep fish, butif he did he would totally neglect them -_-
Old 09-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #25 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Explains a lot though. My family seems to think you can not succeed if you can not work with people.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:34 AM   #26 
Pogthefish

Yeah :/ You know I'm up in the middle of the night right now because I am refusing to eat while my parents are awake, I only get 2 meals each night, and they don't know, so I think they will cave and let me go back to horseback riding or at least make some deal with me.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #27 
TheCrabbyTabby

I completely understand what you are going through. My mother seems to favor my younger brother over me. She lets him go to college, and live in Texas, helping him out when he needs it, yet refuses, absolutely refuses to let get my drivers license, let alone go to college to gain my independence. I am stuck, living with my parents, and because the public transportation system sucks big time where I live, I can rarely get out of the house unless I walk about a couple of miles or so to the nearest shopping center.

She recently got him an iPhone, she says its because he's been working hard on staying sober (he has an alcohol problem) and working hard at his job and at school. I am eligible for an upgrade on my current phone, and yet, I am not allowed to get one, let alone a smart phone.

I just feel like, I dunno, I deserve more out of life. I feel like Mom and Dad treat me different, like I am "special", because I have Bi-Polar Disorder. I just want to be treated like anyone else in the world.

However, I feel that acting out like a small child isn't the answer. It would only cement their belief that I don't deserve or can handle anything more than what I currently have. So all I can do is sit her and simmer quietly and silently.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #28 
eaturbyfill

I'm an only child, but I do know what it's like to feel like they don't care. ): I really hope things get better for you.

And I'll always favor YOU over your brother. :3
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:42 AM   #29 
Pogthefish

Lol u guys r nice :)

@crabby yeah I totally get it, my brother (other one) quit smoking, and as a reward, she redid his whole room! She said it wasbecause we all got to redo our rooms except him, but when we did ours, we did it ourselves, she did his for him and bought his furniture FOR him! I bought all mine myself! Drives me crazy!
Old 09-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #30 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I completely understand what you are going through. My mother seems to favor my younger brother over me. She lets him go to college, and live in Texas, helping him out when he needs it, yet refuses, absolutely refuses to let get my drivers license, let alone go to college to gain my independence. I am stuck, living with my parents, and because the public transportation system sucks big time where I live, I can rarely get out of the house unless I walk about a couple of miles or so to the nearest shopping center.

She recently got him an iPhone, she says its because he's been working hard on staying sober (he has an alcohol problem) and working hard at his job and at school. I am eligible for an upgrade on my current phone, and yet, I am not allowed to get one, let alone a smart phone.

I just feel like, I dunno, I deserve more out of life. I feel like Mom and Dad treat me different, like I am "special", because I have Bi-Polar Disorder. I just want to be treated like anyone else in the world.

However, I feel that acting out like a small child isn't the answer. It would only cement their belief that I don't deserve or can handle anything more than what I currently have. So all I can do is sit her and simmer quietly and silently.
Yeah I feel the worlds treats me differently because of my HFA ADHD OCD Limp depression and under weight most of the people I know I am the only skinny person they ever met. We are so similar.