Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #21 
LadyVictorian

Awwww, this makes me miss Sushi from the shelter. He was the most lovable male and he was neutered. I was going to adopt him when I worked there but go figure mr. lovebug got adopted only two days after he came in to the shelter and went to a nice woman who works with our rodents.

I would agree too, tell the person with the three rats to take them to the shelter. I honestly don't think that person deserves any pet anyways if that is how they treat rats. What do they do when they get bored of their dog? Drown it in the bathtub? Morons. Rat's are the worlds best pet, they have everything that makes up the cat and dog personality and plus as added spice only a rat can have. They are smart, easy to care for, affectionate, playful, and just hours of entertainment. For people who care they are also short time commitments though I think anyone who gets into rats is in for the long haul. I know I am still dying for a Gambian Pouched Rat because they get to be the size of cats and live 5 years. The larger and longer lived the better I say. I just can't live without those furry faces.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote