Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #11 
finnfinnfriend

Haha now I feel bad for not saying my betta is my fishie soulmate....He's not the handsomest but of course I love that little guy to pieces...
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #12 
Seki

I already have my fishy soulmate... Drago isn't what I was looking for when I went into the petstore, but he sure is exactly what I wanted! He always puts a smile on my face, the way he wiggles in the front of his tank when I come over. I have found myself talking to him before (don't judge! You know you do it, too~), and he is just the funniest little guy. I love this fish to pieces.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Zen, too, but... Zen's been bad, chewing his fins up, and he seems like a more spastic fish (funny, since his name is Zen), always too busy to stay near the front of the glass and visit for long. I love him, too, just... Drago is everything I wanted in a betta. I just love him.
Seki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:12 PM   #13 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm glad I don't have a bf to tell me what to do. Having an elderly mother who does that is enough. Lol
That will be the day when I let some guy I'm not even MARRIED TO tell me what I can and cannot do!

On the other hand, Mom can sway me
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:16 PM   #14 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Wow he does sound like s beauty I would love that color also ! I am love with the marble PK`s and if I get another I am pretty sure that is what I would. My daughter picked out Perseus and I just couldnt be more happier with him and his crowntail and his Royal blue color and at times he is really feisty but totally sweet and really thrusts me I guess with doing s fish in cycle and all those water changes he had to learn to trust me...lol But he loved the water changes and now he miss them.
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:41 AM   #15 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm glad I don't have a bf to tell me what to do. Having an elderly mother who does that is enough. Lol
Hey you know what DQ my dream fishy looked alot like your Fernando. Has Fernando stayed the same color?
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:30 AM   #16 
magnum

My dream fish would be a HMPK. I don't care what colour, I just love the tail type to bits! I love all my other fish's though, and they are unique in their own cute, special way.
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #17 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by registereduser View Post
That will be the day when I let some guy I'm not even MARRIED TO tell me what I can and cannot do!

On the other hand, Mom can sway me
Haha...he can tell you what to do all he wants, the question remains will you listen? Marriage is a whole other level.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #18 
Friendlyfishies

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
Yesterday at Petsmart I saw the exact betta that I had been wanting for a long time. A veiltail orange dalmatian with a perfect cream body and perfectly formed veiltail fins. He looked healthy too...I was staring at him in the store for soooo long I probably looked crazy....Long story short, the bf said no no :....(

I felt like he was my little fishy soul mate
lol im lucky enought to be able to keep my fish at my parents, they are also getting to the no point tho lol...I now have 2 guppies, 2 gold fish, 4 bettas...when I suprised them with my 2 bettas today they were a tad grumpy haha. I cant help it!!!!
Friendlyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #19 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
Hey you know what DQ my dream fishy looked alot like your Fernando. Has Fernando stayed the same color?
He stayed the same until the last year I had him.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:33 PM   #20 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendlyfishies View Post
lol im lucky enought to be able to keep my fish at my parents, they are also getting to the no point tho lol...I now have 2 guppies, 2 gold fish, 4 bettas...when I suprised them with my 2 bettas today they were a tad grumpy haha. I cant help it!!!!
xD My mom isn't shocked any more
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote