Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-11-2012, 02:35 PM   #7301 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaKat1962 View Post
Hi evryone! I have a live streaming webcam on my Nippy :). My ISP is a lil slow so thata why the feed is kinda choppy. Im working on trying to modify the webcam to use on a small tabletop tripod to get a better angle on the tank. Im using a Logitec Pro 9000 which is meant to be clipped onto a laptop but right now is just taped to a wood block. The webcam server software is YawCam and it also lets you build a small webpage as well. If you care to check out Nippy live his address is in my sig. Hope you like
Awe how cute!
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #7302 
BettaKat1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Awe how cute!
Thanx Teeney Btw, beautiful Pitt in ur avi!
BettaKat1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:03 AM   #7303 
Legendary

Keep those pics coming guys!
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:12 AM   #7304 
ao
TFK Moderator

Update on mine!

added driftwood and moss... The tannins were blocking off the light... so photography is terrible. still trying to switch the water out...

ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:38 AM   #7305 
katydidmischief

aokashi, I am so jealous of your tank! It's gorgeous!
katydidmischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #7306 
BettaKat1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettabubbles25 View Post
Attachment 64138

Attachment 64139

I dont think i know how to upload pictures yet, unless i did this post correctly.
Hi Bubbles..beautiful tanks and fish you have. I wasnjust noticing on the pic of the second tank that it appears you have it sitting on something which allows a gap toward the right bottom side? You may want to try and get some support underneath there to keep any stress off of the unsupported area. I remember a 10g I had uback in the day that was sitting on a flimsy stereo stand which bowed in the middle. Since there was no support there, it caused a nasty stress crack in the bottom. When I came home from work that day, all 10g had emptied out on the floor in my bedroom. I had looked for the obviouse first likea malfunctioning filter or cracks on the side or cornee seams. Took the empty tank out to garage for further examination and lo and behold...there it was...on thvery bottom.

Anyway, great job on the deco..take care
BettaKat1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #7307 
djembekah

wow, Ao! no wonder you always have great plants for sale
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #7308 
laynisample

This is Eko's tank. I'm off to buy a gravel vacuum so I can change his water today which is why his ammonia tag is a little greenish. (whoopsie, i'm being a bad fishie mommy.)

And this pretty guy is Malcom. His tank is still in progress, I have to find smaller plants that will fit better in there. His moss ball (Tigger) is hiding behind the sting ray.
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #7309 
deso

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
Update on mine!

added driftwood and moss... The tannins were blocking off the light... so photography is terrible. still trying to switch the water out...

Amazing "fish jungle", aokashi. The plants all look so healthy! That betta must be one happy little fellow.
deso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #7310 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
wow, Ao! no wonder you always have great plants for sale
XD actually a lot of the plants I sell are spares... because when I get plants, they're always portioned too large for a 2.5g :(
ao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank