Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-14-2012, 12:18 AM   #48721 
Yuuie

lol i might just do that unless this guys name starts with a c then it a no go. something about dateing tammys ex
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:19 AM   #48722 
Sakura8

Yeah, no go's on exes.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #48723 
Yuuie

yep i'll just let her call back and deanne screen them for me she already told one of pats friends that i was dating other women just so he wouldn't get any idea's
Old 09-14-2012, 12:23 AM   #48724 
djembekah

okay. taking mom serious and freaking out that i might be diabetic.
TOO YOUNG FOR THIS
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:23 AM   #48725 
Sakura8

Other women? o.O Was Pat's friend that bad?

EDIT: Bekah, do you feel woozy a lot? Do you drink a lot of water (and uh, the result of drinking a lot of water)? Have you ever tested your blood sugar? My mom was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when she was in her teens so I'm kinda familiar with this stuff by now.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:31 AM   #48726 
djembekah

Sometimes I can be woozy and usually i just pass it off as sinuses. I don't drink nearly enough water, and so I don't uh, do the result that much. It's been awhile since I tested my blood sugar.

But there are times when I haven't eaten in three to four hour where I'm past the hungry stage, into oh god gonna die stage; sweaty and cold, shaky, freaky. I was skyping with Jen yesterday when it happened last.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:37 AM   #48727 
Yuuie

must be that bad when i get "by the was we told so and so you like girls" when i get home from work.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:52 AM   #48728 
Sakura8

Bekah, when you are diabetic you are really, really, really thirsty all the time. Actually, the shaky part you describe sounds like low blood sugar which could just be because you haven't eaten. My mom said your blood sugar would be really high because it's not being managed, if you were diabetic. If you're really worried, I'd definitely suggest testing your blood sugar and seeing a doctor. Okay, not meaning to scare you but if you are diabetic and it goes unchecked, your blood sugar can get so high you go into a coma. That's what happened to my mom when she was a teenager. She was in a coma for like weeks.

Yuuie, at least Deanne's looking out for you. :) Doesn't want you dating skeezeballs even if they are Pat's friends.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:54 AM   #48729 
Yuuie

lol so true just had to laugh when she told me that the one day guess he came over and announced he was single and somehow hinted that he was interested so that is what they told him.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:56 AM   #48730 
Sakura8

Haha, not sure if you should be flattered he was interested or grossed out if he was so bad they had to lie about your dating habits.

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese