Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-14-2012, 01:18 AM   #1 
Frazzle

Meet Frazzle!

No idea why I used Frazzle as my screen name XD

Hi, I'm Travis, I'm 20 years old and I live in Hershey, PA (yes... the chocolate place). I see myself as a nice guy. Im easy to talk to, i listen, and i will never walk away from a friend, no matter how close. I'm also a very giving person. I hit the lottery twice for 1000, and once saw a little kid ask his mom for a bike at walmart, but she said "we can't afford it" so I asked her if she would get it for him if she had the money, and after she said yes, i handed her over $100 and watched as her eyes teared up. I have an amazing girl that I have been with for 4 years now, and I can say that I truly love her. I work at Ingram Micro, where we ship out probably more then 60% of all Apple products. I hate it.

Some of my interests are cars, art, tim burton, music, and animals. I first got into cars when I was young. My entire family had old classic american cars, and I thought they were cool... until 11th grade when i got a honda civic, now im 100% honda. After I graduated I attended Berks Technical Institute for graphic design, and while i was really good at it, it wasnt my calling, and after payments were becoming too much, I ultimatly had to withdraw. Back in may I went to petsmart to look at the cats they had for adoption, and my eyes wandered over to the betta fish... where I saw Frazzlez. A bright red CT, I quickly snatched up a 2.5, heater, thermometer, conditioner, food, and Frazzlez and spent $104. Since then, I have added 2 more tanks, and two more bettas, Oogie and Blackbeard.

I get very emotional when I see a Rottweiler. My mom and step-dad were going through a divorce, and one day I came home from school and i noticed that my best friend was gone. My step-dad took him from me, and even though its been 3 years, I can't hold a single tear back when I think of him. I've since learned he became violent and has been put down... I never got to say goodbye to him

yeah thats a little about me
Frazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:54 AM   #2 
gn3ranger

Hey Travis!, It's sad that you never got a chance to say goodbye to your Rottweiler
gn3ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:52 AM   #3 
RedRaz

Hey Travis! Nice to meet you! Wow that was so very nice of you. You made that kids day, week heck maybe year. :) I'm so sorry you did not get to say goodbye to him but I'm sure he knew how much you cared and still do. *hugs* Oh my yes a betta can steal your heart! They have so much personality it is not hard to give them a home and pay a lot for it. lol! I splurged on my betta supplies and hope to get a few more in the future of course. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for sharing! :)
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #4 
eaturbyfill

Hello and welcome to the forum!
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:03 AM   #5 
Frazzle

Your picture made my day XD
Old 09-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #6 
lelei

Hello, and Welcome Travis:) Yes, that betta bug bites hard, we all become addicted..lol..doesn't take long to add to the betta family..

I am currently up to 5-4 of which are rescues..but it all started with our first fish, Sammy, that my 10 yr old daughter picked out, after that..I got hooked..lol..and each and everyone is different, and unique in thier own way..we have 3 boys, 2 VT's and a HMDT, and 2 girls..:)

btw..that was soo nice of you to help that mom out, I know as a single parent what those struggles are like..it's very hard to ask for anything, and so appreciated when given:) (just had to share that)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #7 
finnfinnfriend

Hello, nice to get to know you a little better :)

Sorry about your doggie :(
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #8 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Hi there happy you joined us here ! I keep looking at your profile picture its really awesome I love it, I suppose you draw it since your and artist. That is so sweet and cool giving that mom money for the bike. Your Bettas have great names.
So sorry you lost your dog he was a beauty ! I have only one Betta so far and his name is Perseus a Corgi mix I adopted from my local shelter named Barkley and crazy about both of them !
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:23 PM   #9 
Frazzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
Hi there happy you joined us here ! I keep looking at your profile picture its really awesome I love it, I suppose you draw it since your and artist. That is so sweet and cool giving that mom money for the bike. Your Bettas have great names.
So sorry you lost your dog he was a beauty ! I have only one Betta so far and his name is Perseus a Corgi mix I adopted from my local shelter named Barkley and crazy about both of them !

I didn't draw it (: (excuse my spelling!!!!) Aokashi did it for me :D
Old 09-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #10 
Bettanewbie60

Hi Travis and welcome to the forum! I love chocolate, and cars lol. Glad you joined us here!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote