Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #11 
Bettanewbie60

Sorry Pilot I missed your edit about "What is a born-again Christian"...I see that Meg answered for you. If you have anymore questions about being born again...I will be happy to answer them either here or in pm!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #12 
Meggie6347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettanewbie60 View Post
Sorry Pilot I missed your edit about "What is a born-again Christian"...I see that Meg answered for you. If you have anymore questions about being born again...I will be happy to answer them either here or in pm!
I'm with bettanewbie! I would love to answer any questions!
Meggie6347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #13 
Bettanewbie60

Meg...I am so glad you started this thread...what a great way to fellowship and share our love of betta fish too!
Old 09-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

I agree.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:42 AM   #15 
Pilot00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meggie6347 View Post

Pilot00, whatever you are going through! I will add you in my prayers! Just have faith that whatever trial you are going through, God has a purpose and he is in total control! He loves you and is doing what is best for YOU. No matter how bad the situation may seem. And you never know, he could be usingit to help some one else as well! Sometimes I need to be reminded of this. It's really hard sometimes. If I didn't have my relationship with Christ, I don't know wha I would do! I wouldn't be the person I am today, that's for sure!

Meg

Thanks for you kind thoughts and encouragement, I really need it right now. I feel the same as you in regards to my relationship with the divine, I also believe that without help I would have been completely lost right now. That discussion made my eyes teary, all the proof that I am not in the best psychological condition right now.

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL, if it wasn't the internet and skype to talk with my friends, family back home and YOU ALL I don't know what I would do.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #16 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'll be praying for you too, Pilot. It must be scathe moving to another country and trying to find a new job and home.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #17 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot00 View Post
Thanks for you kind thoughts and encouragement, I really need it right now. I feel the same as you in regards to my relationship with the divine, I also believe that without help I would have been completely lost right now. That discussion made my eyes teary, all the proof that I am not in the best psychological condition right now.

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL, if it wasn't the internet and skype to talk with my friends, family back home and YOU ALL I don't know what I would do.
Jesus will never leave you alone...just talk to him as you would a dear friend..He loves you so much, that he died for YOU...ask for His peace and to fill that lonely place inside of you...hugs