Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-15-2012, 02:48 AM   #48791 
Tikibirds

The baby died today. I found it floating vertically when I woke up. I out it in a cup and when I came home it was gone :(
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:21 AM   #48792 
Pilot00

So sad tiki I am sorry.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #48793 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Laki, I swear my one cat chose his own name. We were wavering between Frankie and something else that I can't remember now and the poor guy went without a name for weeks till one day, I swear he looked up at me and said, "Fuurrrrankie!" :D

Oliver, you know you're an awesome cat, right?
Wow Frankie is so awesome. I can't distinguish him in my head from the one that stands up on his bum begging (and for the life of me I cannot remember that one's name.. Is it Rizzo or something? ughm such a migraine. Sorry!) I can only imagine what you're facial expressions all were when he told you his name!! lol
Oliver has such an ego. I don't even want to talk about it. Still bad for biting.

I never thought I'd be into angry birds but it was like the third ap I downloaded onto my phone.

Bekah, Quesbec is such a hip and current place but I'm surprised they didn';t have Michael's before. Did it mention where in QU it is? My sister lives in Montreal now and I know she used to just LOVE the place. Used to make all kinds of crafts.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #48794 
Relic

Canada is beautiful. I went up there after college with a few friends for a week long goose hunt and some of the people there left a bad taste in my mouth and I haven't been back since. Our guides where a bunch of jackasses who used any excuse possible to make jokes about Americans..some of which where very rude. As a matter of fact I cut our hunt short because one of the guides told me it was the Fault of the American people for the attack on 9/11..he said it was hard for him to feel sorry for anyone who died that day because we brought it on ourselves. After that it was, either I cut the trip short or I break the guy's jaw. It wasn't just him either...lots of folks where very nice to us until they found out we where from the states...once they found that out they avoided us like we had some sort of contagious disease.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:14 AM   #48795 
Yuuie

ouch and morning.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:49 AM   #48796 
eaturbyfill

I'm always hungry. o_o
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #48797 
Relic

I'ma go buy some more plants....and maybe some driftwood...yay me!
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:42 AM   #48798 
Silverfang

29G Bekah.

Oh Tiki, I'm so sorry *hugs* you gave him some nice last days.

Relic, I assure you we aren't all like that, sorry you had to meet jerks like that.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #48799 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
Canada is beautiful. I went up there after college with a few friends for a week long goose hunt and some of the people there left a bad taste in my mouth and I haven't been back since. Our guides where a bunch of jackasses who used any excuse possible to make jokes about Americans..some of which where very rude. As a matter of fact I cut our hunt short because one of the guides told me it was the Fault of the American people for the attack on 9/11..he said it was hard for him to feel sorry for anyone who died that day because we brought it on ourselves. After that it was, either I cut the trip short or I break the guy's jaw. It wasn't just him either...lots of folks where very nice to us until they found out we where from the states...once they found that out they avoided us like we had some sort of contagious disease.
Well, I don't want to go to Canada anymore. xD
Old 09-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #48800 
eaturbyfill

I think I'll try playing that Wizard101 game.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese