Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #11 
Pogthefish

Idk, I didnt read.
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:15 PM   #12 
rosy delta

perfect!! Thanks so much
rosy delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #13 
JadeAngel

I decided to improvise, and took 2 large leaves from a silk plant, and stuck them in 2 suction cups and voila! (I scored the top of the leaves' stems to make them bend a little and not stick up... since the suction cups have a hole in the opposite direction as the ones used here and on the in store ones)

My husband's betta investigated it immediately... and settled in for a minute between the suction cup and leaf. Now he's ignoring it, but I suppose they need time to adjust to new things, right?

My betta is ignoring it (I put it on a side of the tank he avoids... I think because of the air stone, so I turned that off as well to see how he reacts) I'll see if he checks it out at all this week with the food trick :)
JadeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #14 
rosy delta

my betta ignored the purchased hammock the first time i put it in the tank, so i took it out till i saw him laying on the top of a plant. put it back in and within minutes he was snoozing on it!
rosy delta is offline   Reply With Quote