Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-19-2012, 08:12 AM   #1 
gn3ranger

Wink Embarrassing hobbies?

I don't know I'm a little embarrassed of some of the things i do for fun So here are a few of my embarrassing hobbies post some of yours if you have any lol.

Ok so I Still play Yu-Gi-Oh! yes its a childrens card game I'm 20 and I love it <3
(^^^^^^most Embarrassing is that one^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
My others are playing online games still, i quit runescape last year since I would literally no life it and stay up for hours so it had to go.

I still play some online games such as Advensurequest and dragon saga.

Last edited by gn3ranger; 09-19-2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Grammar
gn3ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #2 
ThePearlFish

I don't have any embarrassing hobbies. In fact, I don't have any hobbies right now :( I am sometimes bored I admit.

Hey, you are only 20. I know guys in their 30's/40's and later with their hobby being gaming, they take it very seriously.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #3 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
I don't have any hobbies right now
Fish and pets are considered hobbies. If you read a lot of books, that is a hobby. Do you collect anything? I consider surfing the web a hobby.
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:05 AM   #4 
ThePearlFish

lol, I wish I could have an artistic hobby. like scrap booking, or taking calligraphy classes or something. Sounds cool. I just don't have the money for it.

I have my animals, but they are just pets.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #5 
thekinetic

My hobbie arn't embarrassing just odd. Like my collection of marbles, I don't know why I like them I just do.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #6 
RedRaz

gn3ranger I see nothing embarrassing with that. You enjoy it so that is all that matters. ;) My brother plays a lot of online games and I have to drag him outside to breathe some fresh air. lol! But he enjoys it so I leave him be.

I'm not really embarrassed about my hobbies. I guess some are weird but I'm kinda weird. lol! I love to cook vegetarian dishes, collect vintage cameras, collect swatch watches, I am a mod at a Pagan site, I enjoy reading Paranormal romance and Urban Fantasy books and I collect zombie memorabilia. :D
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #7 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
My hobbie arn't embarrassing just odd. Like my collection of marbles, I don't know why I like them I just do.
Marbles are beautiful! Each so different. That is a great hobby.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #8 
SnowySurface

Yeah...I stopped feeling shame in middle school.

I'm 27 years old and still have my Yugioh cards, the Yugioh anime, and the Yugioh manga. Of course, that series is only 1 example of what my massive anime and manga collection contains. Then I have a collection of figurines that range from 99 cent glass bobbles to Swarovski Happy Ducks. I've been playing World of Warcraft since 2006 and have no intention of stopping with Pandas on the horizon. I travel to CT from NY for Live Action Role Play when I have the time and money because I've been a member of Quest since 2007. I also enjoy knitting presents for family that is unleashed upon...I mean given to them for the holidays. Toss in my fish, music, and books and I have a more hobbies than should be physically possible. XD

If people want to laugh at me behind my back for having a poster of my Tuaren hunter posing with my spirit beast pet then let them. I probably never talk to those people anyway. XD
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:38 PM   #9 
TheCrabbyTabby

I sometimes read this old YA book series, called Animorphs, and have the complete collection sitting around somewhere. Recently, the franchise has been revived and they are reprinting them, with new holographic type covers that "morph" just like the characters. I much prefer the original ones though, and am waiting til the whole series can be added to my Kindle via Amazon. Its going to be a while though.

I also play Wiz101, though I can say that without being embarrassed to death about it. I currently have two wizards, one is my main, and is a Storm wizard who is just about level 52, while my Life wizard, which I just created and started working on, is only level 13. Each has a pet from the beast family. Storm wizard has a spark beast, and Life wizard has a forest beast. Not the most powerful pets they could have, but meh, I like them and that's all that matters.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 09-19-2012 at 06:42 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #10 
xShainax

I still color, I have a huge thing of crayons and some coloring books
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote