Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #7351 
katydidmischief

That's an awesome tank, Relic--I love the Buddha!
katydidmischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:40 AM   #7352 
Cerulean

little confused

I finally figured out how to post pics and I put them in the wrong spot. Dough!!!anyway I would love u all to check them out . They are on the first page before u get into this thread as" cerulean and his digs" we would love u to check him out. Thanks all.
Cerulean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:43 AM   #7353 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerulean View Post
I finally figured out how to post pics and I put them in the wrong spot. Dough!!!anyway I would love u all to check them out . They are on the first page before u get into this thread as" cerulean and his digs" we would love u to check him out. Thanks all.
See? you found this spot! Lot's of folk just post them in "betta pics" too..so don't worry so much. Sometimes they get posted in "Betta Chat" too!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #7354 
schroern

Neptune's home.

I recently changed some things around, even though I hate moving stuff cause it stresses him out generally, but there's more space for him now. I'm not sure about the plant in the front left though. I might end up taking it out to give him even more swimming room. Though my cat likes to jump up and chase him, so maybe he might want more hiding spots haha.
Attached Images

schroern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #7355 
Kitty Whiskers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaKat1962 View Post
Knowing it would be a short matter of time before I would be getting my lil rescue I got earlier this week a bigger tank, I went and got her a 3 gal Tetra acrylic with Whisper micro filter and Tetra LED16 light. Needless to say shes even happier than the day I got her out of that nasty green cup! I also got her and Nippy each a "housekeeper" opal mystery snail . The first 2 are of Tian with her housekeeper Dysen and the 3rd pic is Nippy with his housekeeper Hoover
I love the snail's names! LOL Plus I love, love, LOVE Tian's bridge! Where did you get it at? I love bridges used in aquariums. My Betta Ace loves his red bridge in his tank.
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #7356 
BettaKat1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Whiskers View Post
I love the snail's names! LOL Plus I love, love, LOVE Tian's bridge! Where did you get it at? I love bridges used in aquariums. My Betta Ace loves his red bridge in his tank.
Thank u Kw I found that bridge at PetSmart and I think I paid 7.99 for it. Glaf u like it! I think Tian enjoys it more than the barrels and Dysen loves hangjng around it too lol!
BettaKat1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #7357 
Friendlyfishies

My new tanks for Pho Phan, Miyagi and No Nen

Lo Ling's tank

Friendlyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #7358 
BettaKat1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendlyfishies View Post
My new tanks for Pho Phan, Miyagi and No Nen

Lo Ling's tank

Those look beautiful
Old 09-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #7359 
RedRaz

Raz and Thor's bachelors Pad! :D

Friendlyfishies Those tanks are simply beautiful! I'm so jealous! Great job!

I'm still working on my tank. This is my 2.5 gal tank. Hopefully soon I can get my 10 gal up and running. Then I can move Raz into his mansion instead of his little condo he has now. :)
Attached Images

RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #7360 
BettaKat1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaz View Post
Friendlyfishies Those tanks are simply beautiful! I'm so jealous! Great job!

I'm still working on my tank. This is my 2.5 gal tank. Hopefully soon I can get my 10 gal up and running. Then I can move Raz into his mansion instead of his little condo he has now. :)
Nice setup Raz...is that a real eel or loach coming out of the treasure chest?! Looks really cool

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank