Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-19-2012, 06:27 PM   #11 
PaintingPintos

I collect Tamagotchis and I play with them....I'm 14!!! Hehehe
I am also a bird lover. Not really embarrassing, but people think I'm a freak because I have 4....seriously, that's not a lot! Plus it's even more "weird" that I raised my 2 starlings.....extreme pest species!!
Uhhh what else?
Well I like MLP, I'm a Pegasister ;D
I play HorseIsle, I'm an amazing player and I have some of the top horses, I've been playing it since I was 9. If you wanna know, my username is YodelingToast and I'm on Brown server :)
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #12 
LittleBettaFish

I used to collect model horses for the longest time. Everyone thought I would grow out of it, but I didn't.

I stopped because I got into fish. Even so, I still can't bring myself to sell off any of my collection because they have so many fond memories attached to them.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #13 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

With my social group fish keeping is extremely embarrassing. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:50 PM   #14 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
I used to collect model horses for the longest time. Everyone thought I would grow out of it, but I didn't.

I stopped because I got into fish. Even so, I still can't bring myself to sell off any of my collection because they have so many fond memories attached to them.
What kinds of model horses?
I collect Breyer horses....I don't think paying $120 for a beautifully airbrushed and remodeled Breyer horse is embarrassing, it's a piece of art and it's just gorgeous: everyone loves horses xD
I would never sell my collection...I've invested hundreds purely because I love them, I don't show, I don't custom, I just make tack and put together setups. It's a lovely hobby.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #15 
TheCrabbyTabby

Pintos, I collect Tamas too, and I am 28. I kind of want that iD L that's out now, but I don't know. I really don't play with my current ones much, if at all.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:32 PM   #16 
vilmarisv

Well I used to collect dolls from the 80's. Specifically My Child dolls which were produced for just a few years by Mattel but they were sold in many countries.
I was one of the top collectors and some ofmy dolls appeared in Australian magazines LOL!
Here's the website I used to keep: Vicky's My Child Dolls
I never took it down because the community reall likes it and many people have asked me t leave it. I also like looking at the dolls I used to have from time to time and answer questions from people through my website.
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #17 
LaLaLeyla

Some people tend to find it strange that I like to play WoW and Neopets. XD
LaLaLeyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #18 
RandyTheBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post

Same story except I sold half of my collection to raise money for my fish. Kinda regret it though...

Embaressing hobby... Well I am completely addiction to the Ipod apps Temple Run and Subway Surfer. I collect horse posters and pictures still. They are my favorite animal, no matter how much I love bettas! Hmm can't think of any other hobbies right now. Oh wait I got one! I like to go fishing and im a 14 year old girl. That normal?

Last edited by RandyTheBettaFish; 09-19-2012 at 08:59 PM.
RandyTheBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #19 
AngesRadieux

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn3ranger View Post
I don't know I'm a little embarrassed of some of the things i do for fun So here are a few of my embarrassing hobbies post some of yours if you have any lol.

Ok so I Still play Yu-Gi-Oh! yes its a childrens card game I'm 20 and I love it <3
(^^^^^^most Embarrassing is that one^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
My others are playing online games still, i quit runescape last year since I would literally no life it and stay up for hours so it had to go.

I still play some online games such as Advensurequest and dragon saga.
I'm 20 and I just read the manga and started watching the Japanese anime. If I had cards and someone who'd play with me, I'd play the card game, too. I loved the dubs as a kid and I just started re-watching them and reading the manga last winter. Then his spring/summer I discovered the season 0 Japanese anime. *shrugs* It was a much needed escape at the time. Plus, I can't sleep in silence and I haven't been brave enough to try playing music to go to sleep in months, so I've been falling asleep watching the anime just because I don't have any other non musical things on my windows media player and there's no TV in my room. I might be able to go back to falling asleep with music playing but I'm not gonna take a chance. Yu-Gi-Oh's been working fine so I'm not gonna mess with it.

I also still play Pokemon. I've pre-ordered my copy of Pokemon Black II and I played Pokemon Conquest as soon as I realized it was out and in stock.

And online role playing. I do mostly text-based role plays over e-mail and on forums, but on occasion I've played Adventure Quest. A friend of mine introduced me to it last winter.

There's also national novel writing month, the Harry Potter club I was in at my old school, chess, and fanfiction. Though I'm starting to kick the fanfiction addiction. I haven't read that much. But that's probably only because I've already read three quarters of the decent fics in my favorite fandoms. xD BTW, I've read A LOT of Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction. And if anyone else here who still likes Yu-Gi-Oh is looking for recommendations, I'm more than happy to share. ;)
AngesRadieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #20 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngesRadieux View Post
I'm 20 and I just read the manga and started watching the Japanese anime. If I had cards and someone who'd play with me, I'd play the card game, too. I loved the dubs as a kid and I just started re-watching them and reading the manga last winter. Then his spring/summer I discovered the season 0 Japanese anime. *shrugs* It was a much needed escape at the time. Plus, I can't sleep in silence and I haven't been brave enough to try playing music to go to sleep in months, so I've been falling asleep watching the anime just because I don't have any other non musical things on my windows media player and there's no TV in my room. I might be able to go back to falling asleep with music playing but I'm not gonna take a chance. Yu-Gi-Oh's been working fine so I'm not gonna mess with it.

I also still play Pokemon. I've pre-ordered my copy of Pokemon Black II and I played Pokemon Conquest as soon as I realized it was out and in stock.

And online role playing. I do mostly text-based role plays over e-mail and on forums, but on occasion I've played Adventure Quest. A friend of mine introduced me to it last winter.

There's also national novel writing month, the Harry Potter club I was in at my old school, chess, and fanfiction. Though I'm starting to kick the fanfiction addiction. I haven't read that much. But that's probably only because I've already read three quarters of the decent fics in my favorite fandoms. xD BTW, I've read A LOT of Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction. And if anyone else here who still likes Yu-Gi-Oh is looking for recommendations, I'm more than happy to share. ;)
I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION POKEMON AND HARRYPOTTER!!!!

*GIANT HEADDESK*

Pokemon is my main obsession....I play it as often as possible. It. Is. Just. So. Damn. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I am the biggest Potterhead ever!
I have read the series 22 times (I keep a tally--- I read the series when I get bored). I draw Harry Potter stuff and I play on Pottermore and everything and dbieuaocujxLNhbgusiahbgvfrhturjND I love it so much!
I wish magic like that were real :/
I make Harry Potter wands, too....I take branches and whittle them down, carve clay handles, bake them, paint them, then varnish them and sell them. ^______^

I'm such an idiot...I can't believe I forgot about it!