Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-19-2012, 11:12 PM   #49131 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I cut my own hair, so risque.
You can always take earrings out, Izzy. xD

Oooo I'm prone to getting infections in my mouth. Lip piercing, no thank you. But the ears were never a problem.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #49132 
TheCrabbyTabby

I always go to my beautician to have my hair cut and styled. I want to get an inverted bob next time I go. Which reminds me, I need to schedule an appointment with her.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #49133 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

When I got to the hairdresser I tell her to hack it up like crazy. It's an alternative salon, can't get what I want with those fancy schmancy places. xD
Old 09-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #49134 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
I cut my own hair, so risque.
You can always take earrings out, Izzy. xD

Oooo I'm prone to getting infections in my mouth. Lip piercing, no thank you. But the ears were never a problem.
Hey, I cut my own hair, too! Mine's wavy and crazy, so even if I did get it a little off, no one could tell. People at these hair places give me bad hair cuts anyway. It's like they don't know how to work with my type of hair or something.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #49135 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

That's why I like the alternative salon.
She dry cuts my hair, which is great because uh, you can actually see what's going on when cutting it. xD Those wet cuts are like, so perfect and it's awful. I always fix my bangs if other people do them too. o.O Gotta have my layers.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #49136 
thekoimaiden

Haha! I probably wouldn't remember it's in there and get it torn on something. Best just to save some money and never get it done at all. That's more money I can spend on fish tanks!!!
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #49137 
TheCrabbyTabby

I am not an alternative type of person. I like flowery, flowey, and old fashioned types of things. And purple. I love the color purple. I also like anything that is artsy. Not alternative artsy either, it has to be seriously artsy. Like Van Gogh or Monet. I just don't get the whole alternative scene. I must be weird.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 09-19-2012 at 11:21 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:19 PM   #49138 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekoimaiden View Post
Haha! I probably wouldn't remember it's in there and get it torn on something. Best just to save some money and never get it done at all. That's more money I can spend on fish tanks!!!
I share the same sentiment. They're alright for other people, but, eh, not for me. Even when my ears were pierced I wasn't that big on it.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #49139 
djembekah

needles are a lot better

did you know they cant actually sterilize the guns, and that the butterfly backs are really good at harboring infection? If you ever want to try again, i suggest going to a tattoo or piercing shop. safepiercing.org actually has listings of people who are APP accredited, and will answer all your questions about aftercare (apparently the stuff they give you at claire's and walmart is really not good for new piercings), and tell you how long until you should change your jewelry to something properly fitting.

i had several gunned piercings that i retired because guns dont actually pierce your skin, they punch through it. needles cut a crescent shape into your lobe/cartilage/etc, and some places will even do a round punch to punch skin or cartilage out of the way (though i don't think this method is legal many places yet).

i do do stupid things sometimes which i KNOW are stupid, but i'm pretty serious about piercings.

edit: whoops on to hair
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:21 PM   #49140 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I am not an alternative type of person. I like flowery, flowey, and old fashioned types of things. And purple. I love the color purple.
I think it's cool to see how everyone likes different things. (:

I'm a bit of both. I like having unnatural hair dye and more punk styles, but I also like to look reserved. Sort of depends on my mood.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese