Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #21 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION POKEMON AND HARRYPOTTER!!!!

*GIANT HEADDESK*

Pokemon is my main obsession....I play it as often as possible. It. Is. Just. So. Damn. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I am the biggest Potterhead ever!
I have read the series 22 times (I keep a tally--- I read the series when I get bored). I draw Harry Potter stuff and I play on Pottermore and everything and dbieuaocujxLNhbgusiahbgvfrhturjND I love it so much!
I wish magic like that were real :/
I make Harry Potter wands, too....I take branches and whittle them down, carve clay handles, bake them, paint them, then varnish them and sell them. ^______^

I'm such an idiot...I can't believe I forgot about it!
....O_O I have the books all in hard cover.....^_^ hehehe.

And you should see the staves I make, my favorite has a glass orb on top wrapped in blue leather string and adorned with feathers......Oh no I think I said too much!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #22 
Frazzle

Drawing nudes (im sorry), runescape, and a LOAD of Skyrim<3
Frazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #23 
TheCrabbyTabby

Well, Kinetic, considering that you practice witchcraft, making/owning a stave is only natural. I want one like Gandalf the White's. No wait. I want Legolas's bow, the one Galadriel bequeaths him upon their visit to Lothlorien. I love how beautiful the ornate carvings are on it. I think its called the Galadhrim Bow, as it was used by that type of elven people in Middle Earth.

Can you tell I am a LotR fan?

Frazzle, there is nothing shameful about drawing the nude human form. So many shades, shadowing and curves to be drawn! Such a thing of beauty should be praised, not shamed.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 09-19-2012 at 11:02 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #24 
Frazzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Well, considering that you practice witchcraft, making/owning a stave is only natural. I want one like Gandalf the White's. No wait. I want Legolas's bow, the one Gladriel bequeaths him upon their visit to Rivendale. I love how beautiful the ornate carvings are in it.

Frazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #25 
TheCrabbyTabby

That is so funny!!!
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:56 PM   #26 
harleraven

I'm not embarrassed by my hobbies. I am who I am, and if someone doesn't like it, they can go away. I love trading card games! I WATCH Yu-Gi-Oh!, and I'm nearly 30. I cosplay (dress up in character), and even act like the character at conventions.

I love Pokemon, Naruto, and Harry Potter. I watch the new My Little Ponies religiously. I get a kick out of iCarly. I still read the funnies! I like to sit in the grass, and watch nature. Give me a good book, and I'm set, even if it's a kid's book. Heck, I love being an entomology student because I get to run around catching bugs! What little kid wouldn't love to do THAT for a career? I always joke that I'm either jelly fishing (Sponge Bob reference), or I say, "Entomology! Gotta catch 'em all!"

It's FUN, and who cares if it's "childish"? Everyone is in such a hurry to forget what being a kid is all about. I play video games. I watch cartoons and Nick. I work by behind off teaching, going to school, and doing my research for my grad program. I spend 8 am to 5 pm (or even much later many days) being a serious adult. Why can't I enjoy being child like afterward? :)

Last edited by harleraven; 09-20-2012 at 12:00 AM.
harleraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:21 AM   #27 
SnowySurface

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleraven View Post
I'm not embarrassed by my hobbies. I am who I am, and if someone doesn't like it, they can go away. I love trading card games! I WATCH Yu-Gi-Oh!, and I'm nearly 30. I cosplay (dress up in character), and even act like the character at conventions.

I love Pokemon, Naruto, and Harry Potter. I watch the new My Little Ponies religiously. I get a kick out of iCarly. I still read the funnies! I like to sit in the grass, and watch nature. Give me a good book, and I'm set, even if it's a kid's book. Heck, I love being an entomology student because I get to run around catching bugs! What little kid wouldn't love to do THAT for a career? I always joke that I'm either jelly fishing (Sponge Bob reference), or I say, "Entomology! Gotta catch 'em all!"

It's FUN, and who cares if it's "childish"? Everyone is in such a hurry to forget what being a kid is all about. I play video games. I watch cartoons and Nick. I work by behind off teaching, going to school, and doing my research for my grad program. I spend 8 am to 5 pm (or even much later many days) being a serious adult. Why can't I enjoy being child like afterward? :)
I couldn't agree more. I spend 8AM-4PM working as a analytical stability chemist (but my partner isn't here until 8:30 today ), do chores after work, and then unwind for 3-4 hours before bed. So what if what I do for 3-4 hours is "childish"? I'm an adult the other 20 hours of the day.

Long live childhood!
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:27 AM   #28 
megaredize

World of Warcraft! Mists is coming out on tuesday! cant wait. took 3 days off work for it and im 28 and i dont know why age matters with online games i know people in their forties who play and even one dude who was in his late 60's.
megaredize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:49 AM   #29 
gn3ranger

o wow alot of people posted haha I'm getting ready for a local Yu-Gi-Oh tournament this weekend :P
gn3ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #30 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Well, Kinetic, considering that you practice witchcraft, making/owning a stave is only natural. I want one like Gandalf the White's. No wait. I want Legolas's bow, the one Galadriel bequeaths him upon their visit to Lothlorien. I love how beautiful the ornate carvings are on it. I think its called the Galadhrim Bow, as it was used by that type of elven people in Middle Earth.

Frazzle, there is nothing shameful about drawing the nude human form. So many shades, shadowing and curves to be drawn! Such a thing of beauty should be praised, not shamed.
I sort of have the enitre histories of middle earth, hardcover hobbit/silmarillon/children of hurin, and my pride and joy my 50th anniversary eddition Lord of the Rings. Yeah I'm a total Tolkien nut job! If it exists by him I've read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazzle View Post

OMG I love it!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote