Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-20-2012, 05:28 AM   #14531 
TheCrabbyTabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Awake after dreaming about a big, dangerous snake in my house. We fed it a poisonous frog and it died. *goes back to bed*
Sounds a bit like this dream I had as a small child.

It took place in a strange house, which I had never been in before, or after the dream for that matter. The house was two stories, had a large foyer, and one of those older doors with a mail slot.

My two brothers and I were sitting in a circle, on the rug in front of the door, playing Go Fish. Suddenly, without warning, a humungous snake, most likely a python of sorts, slithered in through the mail slot (that's dream logic there) and onto the floor in the middle of our little circle. All three of us jumped up, the playing cards flew everywhere, and we ran for the stairs. For some reason, my brothers both got to the stairs before I did, so I ended up closest to the snake.

My older brother got to the top of the stairs first and was looking back at my younger brother and I with wide eyes. My younger brother was almost all the way up, and I was about halfway up when the snake grabbed me by my ankle with its tail end, and dragged me back down the stairs and into its mouth, head first. I remember that it somehow chewed my head (for some reason I always associated it with chewing a gumball), and that I could literally feel its fangs sink into my skull with each bite. It felt like I had a splitting headache, localized in two spots. It was then that I woke up.

Some weird dream I had, right? Oddly enough, I never really had a fear of snakes. I might have not liked them as much back then as I do now, but I never vehemently despised them, or was afraid of them. Sure, I can't stand their shed skin (yeah, I know, I'm weird like that), but that's beside the point.

I think I am going to go and look up dream analogies and see what my dream means.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #14532 
Pilot00

More or less that dreams with snakes attacking, are supposed to mean that forces that oppose you are gathering and/or soon bad news will be heard and a situation will deteriorate.

If the snake is defeated somehow, then a plan that was arrayed against you, sooner or later will meet its end.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:14 AM   #14533 
Freyja
Banned

Ranting about what a pain it is to clean 25 lbs of gravel. *sighs* Only thing that got me through it was thinking about the fishies in the 20g tank, which gets filled today yay!
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #14534 
Pilot00

When did life got so complicated? I remember 4-5 years ago things we vastly simpler... Le sigh... I cant stand it anymore.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #14535 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Sounds a bit like this dream I had as a small child.

It took place in a strange house, which I had never been in before, or after the dream for that matter. The house was two stories, had a large foyer, and one of those older doors with a mail slot.

My two brothers and I were sitting in a circle, on the rug in front of the door, playing Go Fish. Suddenly, without warning, a humungous snake, most likely a python of sorts, slithered in through the mail slot (that's dream logic there) and onto the floor in the middle of our little circle. All three of us jumped up, the playing cards flew everywhere, and we ran for the stairs. For some reason, my brothers both got to the stairs before I did, so I ended up closest to the snake.

My older brother got to the top of the stairs first and was looking back at my younger brother and I with wide eyes. My younger brother was almost all the way up, and I was about halfway up when the snake grabbed me by my ankle with its tail end, and dragged me back down the stairs and into its mouth, head first. I remember that it somehow chewed my head (for some reason I always associated it with chewing a gumball), and that I could literally feel its fangs sink into my skull with each bite. It felt like I had a splitting headache, localized in two spots. It was then that I woke up.

Some weird dream I had, right? Oddly enough, I never really had a fear of snakes. I might have not liked them as much back then as I do now, but I never vehemently despised them, or was afraid of them. Sure, I can't stand their shed skin (yeah, I know, I'm weird like that), but that's beside the point.

I think I am going to go and look up dream analogies and see what my dream means.
I love snakes they're cute with their little black eyes and little flicking tongues! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot00 View Post
When did life got so complicated? I remember 4-5 years ago things we vastly simpler... Le sigh... I cant stand it anymore.
C'est la vie, the ages roll by and over us all. And all I can say is bonviver!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:01 AM   #14536 
Pilot00

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
C'est la vie, the ages roll by and over us all. And all I can say is bonviver!
Unfortunately there is nothing to enjoy right now. I threw my last money into coming here and finding a job and the gamble seems to fail. I dont have nobody to talk to and I feel quite sad.

Thank God there is the internet at least.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #14537 
tpocicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot00 View Post
Unfortunately there is nothing to enjoy right now. I threw my last money into coming here and finding a job and the gamble seems to fail. I dont have nobody to talk to and I feel quite sad.

Thank God there is the internet at least.
I know things look bad right now, but just hang in there, things are bound to turn around. Don't give up, keep looking, you will find what you are looking for if you just don't give up.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:25 AM   #14538 
Pilot00

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpocicat View Post
I know things look bad right now, but just hang in there, things are bound to turn around. Don't give up, keep looking, you will find what you are looking for if you just don't give up.
Will do so for the next month too, thanks for the moral support. This country is so great, its just my luck i know it.

The most surprising thing is the only rude people i met were the petshop owners when i asked for a job!
Old 09-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #14539 
dramaqueen
Banned

Rant : people who make multiple accounts when it's against the forum rules. You can be banned for that!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #14540 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Rant : people who make multiple accounts when it's against the forum rules. You can be banned for that!
Why would anybody want multiple accounts..?
Unless theyre a troll I dont see the point
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote