Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #14541 
dramaqueen
Banned

They get into an argument with people then change accounts so no one knows that they were the person they argued with. Creating multiple accounts is against the forum rules.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #14542 
Shirleythebetta

Sounds pretty cowardly.

my rant of the day. Boredommm. I have been reading all week. I don't have anything due at the moment for school.... I am listening to my bassett whine because she wants out but it's about to rain and the sky is real dark. It looks like it's later than it is. I could go work on my moms website so I don't have to do it tomorrow...
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #14543 
dramaqueen
Banned

You're getting storms up there, aren't you?
Old 09-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #14544 
gn3ranger

When i passed by some one at the mall it seemed like they purposely bumped into me I really wanted to say something, but i did not thats my rant of the day. Idk little stuff like that sets me off haha.
gn3ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #14545 
ZergyMonster

Incoming new rant:

I've been really irked by a few members on this forum lately and I just want to let it out because I have no other outlet (Just deleted my facebook). The members just keep talking and spewing information as if they are fact, they keep bringing up information that has no relevance to the thread and they keep taking offence to everything said as if everything being said is being said towards them.

I've seen a particular member whom I wont name, out of courtesy and probably forum rules, who is constantly bombarding the forums in seek of attention.

I don't post very often because most people have the issues of the forums resolved in the first few posts of each thread and yet I see the same people over and over again adding the same information that was stated and either sparking some sort of controversy or making the thread about themselves. Not sure if they do it on purpose or if it's just the way they are, but it really irritates the carp out of me.

This is the only place that I go on the internet and to see it filled with angry and cynical remarks is making me feel bad. I read to learn not to see people going at it. I left facebook for that very reason, I don't care for the drama.

-Charles
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #14546 
ThePearlFish

Not exactly a rant, but a worry.

I am worried about getting a job and having to do that along with a hard class like Chemistry at the same time. I need to get a job soon though :(.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:53 PM   #14547 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
You're getting storms up there, aren't you?
I think its just rain. Haven't even looked
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #14548 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergyMonster View Post
Incoming new rant:

I've been really irked by a few members on this forum lately and I just want to let it out because I have no other outlet (Just deleted my facebook). The members just keep talking and spewing information as if they are fact, they keep bringing up information that has no relevance to the thread and they keep taking offence to everything said as if everything being said is being said towards them.

I've seen a particular member whom I wont name, out of courtesy and probably forum rules, who is constantly bombarding the forums in seek of attention.

I don't post very often because most people have the issues of the forums resolved in the first few posts of each thread and yet I see the same people over and over again adding the same information that was stated and either sparking some sort of controversy or making the thread about themselves. Not sure if they do it on purpose or if it's just the way they are, but it really irritates the carp out of me.

This is the only place that I go on the internet and to see it filled with angry and cynical remarks is making me feel bad. I read to learn not to see people going at it. I left facebook for that very reason, I don't care for the drama.

-Charles
I think I know who it is. I don't think it's an attention seeking thing. I think it's due to some disabilities.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #14549 
teeneythebetta

I agree to some extent DQ but read the interests under this *ahem* person's info on their profile and it makes me think it is also about attention. I do think disabilities have an impact though.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:54 PM   #14550 
LizardFish

Rant: iOS 6 update...take half an hour then erases eveything.

'Nuff said.
LizardFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou