So my fish... up and died, and I can't figure out why, but if I ever get another fish I DEFINITELY don't want that one to catch whatever he had. So that means everything I plan on using again has to be disinfected, but I don't know how to do that safely, or if I have to disinfect some things differently than other things.
Here's what I plan on saving for reuse:
A glass bowl
An acrylic tank
Some plastic decorations
Some silk plants
Any advice is appreciated. I just don't want a new fish to avoid whatever disease he had only to die from bleach poisoning or something.