Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #21 
goldfishyman

Yea you can add the second sponge in anytime. It just improves your surface area for increased bacteria growth.
goldfishyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:58 PM   #22 
sandrac8388

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfishyman View Post
Yea you can add the second sponge in anytime. It just improves your surface area for increased bacteria growth.

awesome, i will do that later this week. So i will have two sponges and the biomedia stuff the filter came with correct?

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. All this stuff is confusing to me...if you ask me i rather pay someone to deal with it lol but i can't do that.
sandrac8388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #23 
DeviCy

I have a stingray 10 under water filter and I love it I can adjust where the flow goes and have it directed at the wall so it baffles it for me it never bothers my betta or my pleco who loves to eat off the filter. Its great and I would recommend it to anyone.
DeviCy is offline   Reply With Quote