Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #11 
lelei

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
My fish hides his, it's hard to tell when he poos because he does it in corners and then it gets buried in the pebbles somehow. Cat in his past life?
Yes, if you have caves, that is where the poo will be, I swear they were cats..lol.. Just like in a litter box..smart lil fishy's
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #12 
misty1477

: rofl:

Some of the posts here are hysterical

I found some poop in Sparkle's FlowerBall cave one time.

Since we are the subject of "poop" ... I noticed one of Sparkle's today that seemed to be a little bit lighter 'brown' than usual. No changes in food. Wondering if reason for concern.

Sorry, but I have to make a funny here ... Maybe the ..."cinamon bun-looking brown drops" (excellent description) were not baked enough??
misty1477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #13 
ao
TFK Moderator

XD mine poops when he wants to be fed, like:
*poop
"I've officially emptied out my bowels, feed me"
ao is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #14 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

lololol too funny you all !!!! I had Perseus over 2 months before I saw him poop and then it scared me cause I didnt know what it looked like and I see this string of orange hanging from his and I kinda freaked lololol Than I thought is that poop and why is it orange then I remember his NLS is a brown orangish color . Now and then I do see him poop and at least dont freak out anymore cause I know what it is
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #15 
lelei

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
lololol too funny you all !!!! I had Perseus over 2 months before I saw him poop and then it scared me cause I didnt know what it looked like and I see this string of orange hanging from his and I kinda freaked lololol Than I thought is that poop and why is it orange then I remember his NLS is a brown orangish color . Now and then I do see him poop and at least dont freak out anymore cause I know what it is

Omg, yes, when they are swimming and it is falling, but yet still attached..too funny..I remember when Sammy used to use his plant a silk one, as a drop off spot..and it was like a filter to catch all the poo..it was a riot..then I didnt see poo, and I lifted out his fave hiding spot..(cave) and there it was....he tried to keep it hidden,..and keep me worried.. You know they are keeping us on our toes..lol
Old 09-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #16 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1477 View Post
: rofl:

Some of the posts here are hysterical

I found some poop in Sparkle's FlowerBall cave one time.

Since we are the subject of "poop" ... I noticed one of Sparkle's today that seemed to be a little bit lighter 'brown' than usual. No changes in food. Wondering if reason for concern.

Sorry, but I have to make a funny here ... Maybe the ..."cinamon bun-looking brown drops" (excellent description) were not baked enough??
I noticed some of Sammy's mixed, if you will.. with the lt brown/dark brn color..I think he was in a rush..and it's the way it came out..but he is eating 2 diff types of food now, but it looks like a ball, not like a (Cinnamon bun) type, more like a rock..(the constipation ball) think he needs something for that..Yes, Misty..in the cave..that is where it usually is....Half Baked!!! ahaha Misty, that green silk plant..that Sparkle has, like the blue one that is in one of the pix..you noticed, does Sparkle use that as a (Drop off spot)??? Sammy used to..
Old 09-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #17 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

lelei Yes they do try to keep us worried I am certain of that !!!! Sammy is so funny hiding his in the cave, oh my goodness lol ! I havent found any spots Perseus poops in but I would not be surprised if I did. But there was this one time he had a bubble is his mouth, I look over and there is something shiny in his mouth and of course I freaked, I even have a picture of it, I just could not understand how he kept a bubble in his mouth as long as he did. Then just last week there was a bubble on his head I didnt freak this time cause I knew what is was and it finally went away and watched him and he went under where some bubbles were and popped his head up and another bubble stuck to his head...lol

These little fish are amazing the things they do only people like us would understand I think anyone else would call us crazy...
Old 09-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #18 
lelei

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
lelei Yes they do try to keep us worried I am certain of that !!!! Sammy is so funny hiding his in the cave, oh my goodness lol ! I havent found any spots Perseus poops in but I would not be surprised if I did. But there was this one time he had a bubble is his mouth, I look over and there is something shiny in his mouth and of course I freaked, I even have a picture of it, I just could not understand how he kept a bubble in his mouth as long as he did. Then just last week there was a bubble on his head I didnt freak this time cause I knew what is was and it finally went away and watched him and he went under where some bubbles were and popped his head up and another bubble stuck to his head...lol

These little fish are amazing the things they do only people like us would understand I think anyone else would call us crazy...
Omg yes they they are..that is too funny..I know those lil bubbles attach to their bodies..and the plants..and that must of been soo cute..in his mouth..lol..I just love sharing these stories..and your right, no one would eva understand the way we do..Love these fishy's !!
Old 09-25-2012, 12:37 PM   #19 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Here is the picture of him with the bubble in his mouth I cant believe I was lucky enough to get a picture of it. What really worried me at the time I thought maybe it was a pond snail he had tried to eat and the shell was stuck in his mouth, thank goodness it was only a bubble !
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #20 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol. One of mine does most of his pooing in a corner of his tank.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote