Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #531 
CandiceMM

Thank you LizardFish!!!
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:23 AM   #532 
Bettaluver4evr

I have been forever a creeper on this amazingly long and thrilling thread. :) It's transformations like this that inspire others and bring joy to many. Determination led to success. And Heart Breaker has broken no hearts, but by the sounds of things, he has healed many through the course of him coming to you.
His transformation is truly remarkable! He is STUNNING and beyond happy, no doubt.
Congrats. :)
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #533 
ItsKourtneyYoC8

This was so beautiful and inspiring! I cannot believe that is the same fish!
ItsKourtneyYoC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:47 PM   #534 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
I have been forever a creeper on this amazingly long and thrilling thread. :) It's transformations like this that inspire others and bring joy to many. Determination led to success. And Heart Breaker has broken no hearts, but by the sounds of things, he has healed many through the course of him coming to you.
His transformation is truly remarkable! He is STUNNING and beyond happy, no doubt.
Congrats. :)
Wow thank you so much for those kind words Bettaluver4evr. That just made my whole day :) Heart Breaker has been a great therapy to me and I am the lucky one that got to open my heart to such a little determined fighter. Thanks again for the praise, all of this is more than I could of asked for.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #535 
dragonscalecrowntail02

I rescued one from my work (Petsmart) the other day as well. Sometimes they just come in sick, but I always make my rounds more than once a day to check all of the Betta's and make sure they're okay. Some pet stores don't pay attention to the little animals, but that's my specialty :D
dragonscalecrowntail02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:14 PM   #536 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonscalecrowntail02 View Post
I rescued one from my work (Petsmart) the other day as well. Sometimes they just come in sick, but I always make my rounds more than once a day to check all of the Betta's and make sure they're okay. Some pet stores don't pay attention to the little animals, but that's my specialty :D
Hi dragonscalecrowntail02, that is very sweet of you to check up on all of the Betta's. I know for sure that is something I would do!!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #537 
CandiceMM

Hi everybody!!!!! I have a couple updated pictures of Heart Breaker, can somebody help me out? I feel like HB is a Rosetail, his caudal has so much finnage and it folds. Can anybody tell me what to call his color and if he is just a HM or Rosetail. Sorry I don't have one of him flaring, guess he is just too sweet lol.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:47 PM   #538 
laynisample

I'm pretty sure his coloring is a Black Fire. Also, in the previous pictures you have of him flaring he doesn't seem to have enough finnage to be considered a rose tail but there are a lot of people who know more about that than me.
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:55 PM   #539 
CandiceMM

Thank you laynisample, I wish I could get a better pic but he moves so fast! Yeah I don't know a ton on Rosetails but maybe somebody else can fill me in.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #540 
EA1222

Cannot believe on the progress of this little guy. You are truly a great person, awesome story!
EA1222 is offline   Reply With Quote