I'm on Disability because of my mental illness problems. Through the years of seeing psychiatrists and therapists I have been diagnosed with:
- Specific Learning Disability
- Major Depressive Disorder - taking Zoloft and Seroquel
- Anxiety, no specific disorder diagnosed yet - taking Ativan
- Adult Attention Deficit Disorder/ADD - taking Vyvanse
- Insomnia, if I don't take a heavy duty med to make me tired I will not sleep a wink for days - taking Seroquel
Also I'm a self-harmer, but I haven't hurt myself purposely in almost a year. So that is good! Still cannot have anything sharp in the house though.
I have come a long way since my senior year mental breakdown (when it all started) that landed me in the mental hospital.