Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #14581 
TheCrabbyTabby

*keeps mouth shut about the economy and small business problems*
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #14582 
Sena Hansler

That right here is the reason no one actually TRIES to start a business. Fear. Even when the recession hit the animal industry was still booming, and plus here there are NO petsmarts or other chain pet stores. A Walmart that no lone sells fish, is the only "competition" other than the store here where it is ridiculously priced.

I'm not going to continue hearing "you can't do it" (not directing this at you, but at people actually around me :) ) who say they know me but don't know my capabilities, my mind, or my strengths. I have people who I kept in my life who have strengths I don't have and have said for the last year they would help me. Now I also have people in Edmonton, also a friend who is raids tony from college for a Business diploma/degree and someone in the pet business.

And I have TWO TO THREE YEARS. Planning, organizing, saving, and learning. And this time... I'll make sure to see it through and not let "oh no, not the economy!" bull drag me down. Yeah life is hard. Can't drive the highway cut up your license
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:16 AM   #14583 
Shirleythebetta

+1
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #14584 
BettaHeart

http://youtu.be/rHLwG3ioD4Y

awesome amazing heartachingly spectacular!!!!!!! must watch

i apologize but where else to put these so everyone will actually look at them

Zero is another i recomment
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:10 AM   #14585 
Shirleythebetta

I hate the news I hate the media I am so tired of it *runs to get a bomb* thats it I'm blowing my television up.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #14586 
ZergyMonster

There are much more entertaining ways of messing up a television. Such as: throwing it out a window, smashing it with a base ball bat, shooting it with BULLETS!, and of course my favorite removing the insides and converting it to a fish tank.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #14587 
Sena Hansler

Hahaha yes!!
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #14588 
Pataflafla

Uncle is coming home today, which is wonderful. As of right now he does not need the surgery, but he has to wear a neck brace and may have to upgrade to a halo if the pain gets any worse.

Bad news is that him coming home means Grandma needs everything to be perfect even though he won't even be staying with her. She had her friends at a hospice group buy him a small hospital bed (Which he won't fit on unfortunately) and had me help her get it together today. Then she wanted to do a bajillion other things even though she knows that I have to work in less than an hour now. It turned from "just let me inside and the dogs outside" to let me wash the bed, these sheets are full of pet hair, do you have a lint roller for that, I'm sorry you have a problem with me, I'm talking to my friends right now, let me go clean my portable toilet and bring it up by myself."

And she doesn't understand why I was upset. I was completely willing and able to help her move the bed inside and get it all put together. I didn't sign up for the whole clean and prep, and gossip. I closed my store again last night and didn't get to sleep until 3 this morning. then my dogs woke me up at 9 to go outside and wouldn't settle back down.

So from last tuesday to yesterday, I've work 7 days straight and have just shy of 50 hours. Not to mention i'm still working today and tomorrow before a day off. I will be working 8 days straight, half of which were late nights where I got home after 1 in the morning each time. I'm tired, and exhausted, and just want to be able to sleep without being woken up by a phone call or text or dogs needing to potty.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #14589 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergyMonster View Post
There are much more entertaining ways of messing up a television. Such as: throwing it out a window, smashing it with a base ball bat, shooting it with BULLETS!, and of course my favorite removing the insides and converting it to a fish tank.
Its huge it would make a nice fish tank but it may be more fun to spray it with bullets...... I have lots of interesting guns
Old 09-26-2012, 07:41 PM   #14590 
dramaqueen
Banned

Sena, there are always going to be people who will try to discourage you or put you down. It's not like you don't know what you're getting into. You're planning,researching and saving. It's not like you're starting tomorrow with nothing, no experience or money. Go for it, girl!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou