Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #11 
Nicko

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
The Tetra AquaSafe is the one I use, and It's a great product
ok, then I guess that's what I'm going to buy :) and what about the aqua balance? do you think I need it? and the tetra product for the live plants? i forgot its name -.-
Nicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #12 
lelei

Here is one of my fishy's fave Silk Plants, takes up the space, and gives cover, and the leaves are big, and bettas love to sleep and rest on them:)
It's at Petco.com Here is the link http://www.petco.com/product/119026/...t=OnSiteSearch

lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #13 
Nicko

looks nice, hopefully I will find the same here in Austria :)
Old 09-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #14 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
ok, then I guess that's what I'm going to buy :) and what about the aqua balance? do you think I need it? and the tetra product for the live plants? i forgot its name -.-
I also have the Aqua Balance, but have only used when I know I need to skip a day or 2 for water changing, other than that, I hardly ever need to use it, but if you want to keep on hand..not a bad idea, it says to use with an air stone..for proper circulation.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #15 
Nicko

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
I also have the Aqua Balance, but have only used when I know I need to skip a day or 2 for water changing, other than that, I hardly ever need to use it, but if you want to keep on hand..not a bad idea, it says to use with an air stone..for proper circulation.
i see, well I'll think about it then :)... and what about the tetra plantamin? should i get it or the plants can live without it just as well?
Old 09-27-2012, 01:58 PM   #16 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
i see, well I'll think about it then :)... and what about the tetra plantamin? should i get it or the plants can live without it just as well?

I have never heard of that one, the Plantamin..I might look into it, for now I don't use anything for my live plants, but I only 1 type, an Amazon Sword, It is also my fishy's fave, and for the same reason, nice, big leaves, that keep well in the water.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:01 PM   #17 
Nicko

Okay, thanks for all the answers :)
Old 09-27-2012, 02:56 PM   #18 
lelei

You are very welcome:) When you get your new tank, Post some pix..:) btw..what kind of betta do you have?
Old 09-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #19 
Nicko

I will, ... well I'm not sure.. i don't think he actually has a "kind".. I mean.. he kinda looks like a veil tail betta but i guess he is just a bad breed or something :D anyway i totally love him ^^ might not be the most beautiful betta fish but he's just perfect to me ^^ gonna post some pics of him tomorrow so you decide what kind of a betta he is haha.. i'm going to bed now... so glad that tomorrow is friday.. woohoo ^^ cya
Old 09-28-2012, 10:34 AM   #20 
Nicko

gonna upload some pics in a min :)