Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-27-2012, 01:12 AM   #181 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm getting teary eyed now. *sniff* lol I'm so sorry you've had a bad day. Things will be better tomorrow.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:17 AM   #182 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm getting teary eyed now. *sniff* lol I'm so sorry you've had a bad day. Things will be better tomorrow.
((((Teresa))) I love you gf...goodnight.
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #183 
Bettanewbie60

Today was awesome! I was up until 4am fixing up the 10g for the new bettas and tetras. The ghost shrimp survived, and I have one betta in so far. He is in the side without the tetras. I got bills paid, errands run...and best of all...I GOT A JOB!!!! I am so happy right now. This means that my dear husband won't have to work 20 hour days anymore! Well, at least not driving cab for hardly any money! He will work his daytime job from 8:30 till 2:30, and only drive cab a couple nights a week to supplement our income. I will only be making $7.40 an hour working at "Halloween City", and it is temporary, but it will get me back in the work force after 13 years as a homemaker, and a good reference to find another job when this one is done! The people at "Halloween City" are really kind, and I know I'm going to love working with them all! I just hope hubby is able to keep up with everything here at home because I won't be able to do all of it anymore! I see "chore lists" coming up lol, what needs cleaning, washing, dog schedules, fish schedules, shopping, finances, yard work lol..wow, having an "outside" job is gonna be cake compared to what I do at home ha ha! I am truly blessed...thank you Lord!
Old 09-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #184 
toad

So, so happy for you, Kim! You deserve this!
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #185 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by toad View Post
So, so happy for you, Kim! You deserve this!
Thanks so much...I wouldn't say "deserve", but it was definitely time for a blessing over here lol! hugs
Old 09-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #186 
SeaHorse
TFK Moderator

I'm doin' the Happy Dance for you!!! I actually gasped with excitement when I read your words!! You know what....? The house work can wait! If people don't approve of your messy house while you are busy making ends meet.... poopoo on them. They don't have to come back for a visit. Concentrate on fish, pets, laundry and meals for the two of you, and the rest can sort itself into the mix. I am so happy for you!!
SeaHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #187 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakiebabie View Post
I'm doin' the Happy Dance for you!!! I actually gasped with excitement when I read your words!! You know what....? The house work can wait! If people don't approve of your messy house while you are busy making ends meet.... poopoo on them. They don't have to come back for a visit. Concentrate on fish, pets, laundry and meals for the two of you, and the rest can sort itself into the mix. I am so happy for you!!
Thank you Jakiebabie! I am really so excited and happy! The two girls who interviewed me BOTH told the GM he HAD to hire me cause they loved me! lol..it's great knowing I'm starting work where I feel welcome already! Oh, and the only people who see my house are me and hubby, but I'm a fussy housekeeper..I hate the work getting backed up here. Love you for your sweet words and being happy for me! hugs
Old 09-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #188 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so happy for you! *does the happy dance with Jakiebabie *
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #189 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm so happy for you! *does the happy dance with Jakiebabie *
LOL DQ....hugs my friend!
Old 09-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #190 
Bettanewbie60

I got Beau and Brady's tanks cleaned and reset up. Hubby cooked dinner while I showered, then did the clean up. I am now getting ready for a meeting tonight at my new job! I'm so excited!