Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Planted Betta Tanks
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2012, 01:33 PM   #11 
laynisample

Mine are all on my dresser in my room. They might get moved soon though. Filters are loud in the middle of the night.
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:21 PM   #12 
Sowman

I have a 10G (divided), 15G sorority and two 5Gs (planted) in what I call my media room. I have my 52" mounted TV, all the video games and a gaming PC all setup in this room. I am truly blessed to have this room, best thing is that no one else is allowed in this room. Love it!!

I'll see if I can use the new panorama feature on my iPhone and post a picture later today.
Sowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #13 
leafythegreat

Mine's on my desk in my dorm room... not really that many choices of place to put it, haha. It's nice to take a study break and watch my betta and his cories swimming around, though. When I was home, my betta lived on my bedside washstand, but I kept him in a 2.5g then; I don't know if his 8g cube will fit on there.
leafythegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #14 
Abby

Im still settling in but my boyfriend and I just started renting a 3 bedroom for two people ^_^
Our rooms the master room, theres a nursery (well will be when i fall preg again after my body heals from recent miscarriage) and it has no cupboards, the other rooms smaller but has built in cupboards, so im thinking i might turn that into nursery (for cupboard space) then the other room thats quite bright, put in shelving for my rat cage and tanks (god help my boyfriend.)
it will also have a desk and a spare bed in there, cause i always am stuck baby sitting someones kids. (just sent the 8 month old nephew home after having him 4 days)
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #15 
Cilenez

mine are in the living room next to the sofa. for everyone to view, even my dogs like watching them swim around..

i have a wrought iron stand with my 2 vintage tanks on it.
top tank is a 20 gal tall, home to Drake (crown tail male), planted, comminuty tank...
bottom tank is a 10 gal, home to Sterling (half moon male), planted tank...

hopefully soon, i will be setting up my 15 gal tank and move my 2 goldfish out of Drake's tank...
Cilenez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:54 AM   #16 
phoenix91

In my condo i have a joined living room/dining room. Artemis and her 5 g are in the living room on a cabinet and i also have a 10g puffer tank in the living room. My 20g nano reef is in the dining room. My 3 g (which is no longer used) was on a shelf in my bedroom but it was hard to regulate the temps up there.
phoenix91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #17 
Abby

So i just gt given a 14 bay tank, it needs a 4 foot shelf so its on the floor to be cleaned, crack sealed and new filter media and pluming.

also was given 4x 4 liter tanks, (over 1 gal, good size for qt and or one male.

so i set my shelves up again ^_^ just inside the door lol
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote