Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Other Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-28-2012, 11:20 PM   #1 
harleraven

The cories are playing :)

So I have a fairly new 10 gallon community. I see the neons playing in the current a lot ever since I got the plants just right to keep the flow down. I was worried about the cories, though, as I never saw them doing anything but hunkering down. Then it hit me. I always look when the light is on, and they're nocturnal!

So I'm sitting here with just a din light, and they're playing I'm the current! I'm so happy! They lookups they are having a blast! Such a happy fishie mommy. :) the tetras are a bit sluggish, but it's bed time for them. Haha!
harleraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #2 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleraven View Post
So I have a fairly new 10 gallon community. I see the neons playing in the current a lot ever since I got the plants just right to keep the flow down. I was worried about the cories, though, as I never saw them doing anything but hunkering down. Then it hit me. I always look when the light is on, and they're nocturnal!

So I'm sitting here with just a din light, and they're playing I'm the current! I'm so happy! They lookups they are having a blast! Such a happy fishie mommy. :) the tetras are a bit sluggish, but it's bed time for them. Haha!
Very cool! I guess when it was one of those "light bulb" moments!?
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:59 PM   #3 
harleraven

LOL! Awesome pun!

They're out in force, dashing all about, playing in the current, and poking about for food. It's the first time I've really seen them active. They are so darn cute, I want to hug them! I've been sitting here watching them for almost an hour now. Fish will be the reason I fail my classes. LOL!
harleraven is offline   Reply With Quote