Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-28-2012, 08:29 PM   #1 
LadyVictorian

Baby Nix Updates

Phoenix is a flourishing little baby so far. Still don't know the gender but maybe someone can help me figure it out. Also is it just me or is Nix getting bigger? Could be the new plant since it's smaller but this tank is starting to look tiny for Nix. They have certainly beefed up a tad and is eating and pooping perfectly. In fact I am amazed how well Nix is eating and how much s/he poos for such a tiny fish. I think s/he leaves behind bigger 'gifts' than my adult male xD

Anyways without further wait here is my update on my baby betta Nix. Enjoy the overpowering cutness that is the tiniest deep sea demon manipulator with big eyes, tiny fins, and a stinker aditude that has ever swam a tank.

LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:14 PM   #2 
CandiceMM

He is so cute and small ^^
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:51 AM   #3 
RedRaz

Awww so cute! Congrats! My hubs surprised me yesterday with a baby betta and I'm kinda freaking out on how to care for it.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #4 
LadyVictorian

I saw, I commented in your help thread with some stuff i learned and some things that are working for Nix and I I wish you so much luck with your baby as well . Keep me updated, I would love to know s/he is doing.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #5 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
I saw, I commented in your help thread with some stuff i learned and some things that are working for Nix and I I wish you so much luck with your baby as well . Keep me updated, I would love to know s/he is doing.
Thank you so much for your advice! I so very much appreciate it. I feel much more confident about taking care of her/him then I did yesterday. lol! *hugs* I fed my baby part of a crushed pellet and half of a brine shrimp and s/he was still looking for food. Did I feed her/him too little? I was really trying not to over feed.

Your little one is so adorable and such nice colors!
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #6 
lelei

Oh, such a cutie, and soo small, looks like she/he is doing very well..lots of poop sounds healthy..:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #7 
LadyVictorian

Thank you, Nix is going to be beautiful when s/he is fully grown. Can't wait to figure out the gender. Then I can stop calling Nix a s/he xD.

And thanks Lelei, I am so proud of little Phoenix, it's funny I talk about Nix like a human child sometimes or a human baby to all my friends who look at me funny and tell me Nix is just a fish...but that is all fine by them Nix may be a fish but Nix is my baby.