Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #141 
lelei

Hey Red, I just caught up with what the latest is with Razz..I am soo sorry to hear found out it's Flukes? Well, he is getting the best treatment, and I sure hope he can beat this..I am sending fishy prayers for him:) The best thing is to have the proper diag, so it can be treated the best way possible, hope he can eat soon:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #142 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
Hey Red, I just caught up with what the latest is with Razz..I am soo sorry to hear found out it's Flukes? Well, he is getting the best treatment, and I sure hope he can beat this..I am sending fishy prayers for him:) The best thing is to have the proper diag, so it can be treated the best way possible, hope he can eat soon:)
Thank you for checking in on us. Yeah I guess all we can do is wait and see. I appreciate the prayers. I am thankful to finally have a direction now. I hope so too. I will keep every updated on his progress.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:46 AM   #143 
RedRaz

Update on Raz: He looking so much better. Has his fins all open and no more clamped fins!!! His color is almost normal. Woo-Hoo! :) He was swimming everywhere in the tank and even flaring at his reflection. lol! I'm so happy he is getting better.

I definitely need to get him to eat. You think I should try frozen brine shrimp? Thta is about all I have not tried. He did not eat the NLS pellets. I have to call few more places around where I live to see if I can get live food for him. Hopefully as he gets better from the flukes he will try to eat.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:22 AM   #144 
RedRaz

Picture Update and I found something at bottom of tank?

Hello everyone! Here are some new pics of Raz. Looks a lot better. Sorry for the low light. It doesn't show how bright his color actually is. I also found something weird looking at bottom of his tank. What do you think it is?
Attached Images

Old 09-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #145 
ANHEL123

Hey, i don't know what it is. Looks like parasite or poo. Will wait for Sakura or Sena if they now. But i think at least if he got a little better we doing right treatment. I would think continue salt and stress coat double dose. So i think go with the same treatment.

Definitely if you can get frozen brine shrimp get it. Also i am not sure if you can find frozen daphnia. I know you can also grow it. Not sure how and not sure if you can find it in the stores. I would wait help on it also.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #146 
RedRaz

OKAY MAJOR UPDATE!!! Raz ate 1 brine shrimp!!! I can't believe the one thing I did not try he likes. *palms forehead* My hubs and I are jumping around high fiving each other. LOL!!! You have no idea how long we waited for him to eat anything. OMG! I'm so happy right now.

Would there be a reason for why he keeps trying to eat more but keeps spitting it out. Is there something blocking him ya think? I know he wants more cause the poor guy is all over the tank looking at me. lol. This is the most activity I have seen him have for awhile.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #147 
ANHEL123

Keep trying . If he just can eat it will make his immune system stronger so he can fight with disease.
How he doing? How is his scales?
Old 09-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #148 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHEL123 View Post
Keep trying . If he just can eat it will make his immune system stronger so he can fight with disease.
How he doing? How is his scales?
He ate another BS! Yay! He looks good. Scales look almost normal and his fins are all spread out. Seems feisty and happy. I was so surprised to see him look so good. Wow what a difference from 2 days ago. His color is def coming back. Hopefully I can get a better shot of him tomorrow to post a pic.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #149 
Sakura8

Hey RedRaz, great news! Hurray! I'm glad he's eating! Every little bit helps.

Keep up with the salt treatment for at least another 3 or 4 days so we can make sure we're getting all the parasites out.

As for that . . . looks like poo. o.O
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #150 
ANHEL123

Also try pellets too if he refusing then try to crash them see if it helps.