Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-19-2012, 07:19 AM   #31 
Frazzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
Super sorry did not know it was sarcasm. I am so sorry I thought you were talking to me. Retracting previous post of mine above.
No need to say sorry bud :) I should have been more clear on who I was focused on.
Frazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:21 AM   #32 
gn3ranger

I do not understand how some of those "tanks" range from like 30-40$ when you can get a 5gallon+ with accessories for probably cheaper. I don't know it just boggles my mind how some people would spend so much of their money to make a fish unconformable. I'm not saying 5 gallon's is a minimal, just giving an example of what you could possibly get instead of half gallon "flashy" stuff.
gn3ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #33 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn3ranger View Post
I do not understand how some of those "tanks" range from like 30-40$ when you can get a 5gallon+ with accessories for probably cheaper. I don't know it just boggles my mind how some people would spend so much of their money to make a fish unconformable. I'm not saying 5 gallon's is a minimal, just giving an example of what you could possibly get instead of half gallon "flashy" stuff.
I agree. My ten gallon currently with decorations has cost me about seventy. There are bowls that cost way more than that. I also like the end result. He s a seven dollar fish two years old no signs of aging happy active no ammonia burn. By bowl standards he is old. By ten gallon standards he is old. He has never had a problem. Except his hyper aggressive behavior. Some people with Betta bowls would wonder what he is. Yeah live plants in a ten gallon with lava rock is twenty times better than a half gallon with rocks.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:58 PM   #34 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazzle View Post
No need to say sorry bud :) I should have been more clear on who I was focused on.
Sorry my fault I have a hard time with sarcasm including understanding it. Not your fault just mine. Sorry you are defiantly not a troll.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #35 
DoctorWhoLuver

I would put brine shrimp in the teddy bear ones XD just before feeding them to my fishies X] it is kinda cute.... I would NEVER put any one of my babies in that though.
DoctorWhoLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #36 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I would not add brine shrimp the oxygen and all. It is cute just not safe for child or fish.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #37 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

This product is terrible!!!!!