Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #1 
bahamut285

Chulinda: Anybody purchased from this breeder?

I won a male on Aquabid over a month ago, I have already paid and yet still have not received my fish. I sent her an email and she FINALLY got back to me about a week ago saying that her father-in-law was ill in the hospital. I cut her some slack for it because family is important, but I am checking on her AB profile EVERYDAY and she has got 4 reviews AFTER the closing of my auction. 3 of them are negative reviews saying that she missed the shipment date or the wrong fish was sent, etc.

I was just wondering if anybody here has recently purchased from her or not. Filing for a refund from paypal is a huge headache so I don't want to do it unless I really have to. I am not tight for money so its not a big deal for me to wait. I sincerely hope her F.I.L is doing fine but I feel as if sending emails (even mass email) to people would be more...professional
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #2 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I am sorry never ordered. Ounce when I ordered plants it too 303-4 months to send. I hope you get the fish.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote