Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #11 
Jully

Yes very true, it's guaranteed they'll just get him in a bowl & wont care, like a little decoration.
Jully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #12 
Jully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
The price probably includes the cost of tank and supplies. We all know bettas are not cheap! lol And if it means you get him over some kid then go for it. Plus, how many of us are grateful for a bit of pocket change when we move?!?
Try for both of them. Even if you cannot keep them both, you can make them better and then re-home. Good luck!
The owner isn't giving the tank, in the ad he's like "All you need is a bowl & I will deliver him to you" I am already buying the tank in the picture which is $15.00 and if I can get him for free I can use the own stuff I have to decorate his tank. Because I don't need a net, a tiny bowl, and conditioner I already have that stuff and all that would probably be $5.00 all together.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:14 PM   #13 
Jully

Yeah I was thinking that too, but if I get him I want to see how he really looks like, he looks like a very beautiful boy & I have an extra 1/2 so I can put him in that for a bit (quarantine) and if he doesn't need it, I will move him in that 2 - 3 gallon tank with the filter, and I will get him decorations and all of that..etc But honestly, saying "All you need is a bowl" in the ad isn't that smart, it's a little bit sad actually and I am very interested in this little boy.. :
Old 09-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #14 
Laki

OH then yes, tell the seller you have a "bowl" and rescue it! I read it wrong I thought it was 15$ for the tank and the fish. The issue was that the seller wants the blue betta gone. Poor thing, I hope he's okay in warm clean water. Hope you get him!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #15 
Jully

Thanks, yeah he said a bowl which made me mad it may be a picture but until I fully see him then I know what tail type he is, if his fins are ripped, if he has fin rot..etc

Yeah I will, and I will also tell him "You are moving to Ontario, I can take him off your hands and all but I wish to take him for free if that's okay? Because I can get another betta for $3.00 and the time I buy all the supplies which will lead me up to $150+ to properly take care of him..So would you willing to give him up for free & deliver?"

Like I don't mind paying $15.00 but like, I rather buy that tank for $15.00 and get him for free, because to properly take care of him I will be spending over $150 and he has ripped fins, small clamping..etc And I don't know how old he is if he's an old betta and if he has any problems. He is a very beautiful betta, I am hoping I get him I can't wait to see what he looks like when he flares and once he's healed up & in his new home... :)
Old 09-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #16 
toad

I hope the guy will let you take him! He'd have such a good home with you :)
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #17 
Jully

Old 10-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #18 
megaredize

i hate when people on kijiji don't reply back in a timely manner lol. i hope you are able to get them or at least one of them
megaredize is offline   Reply With Quote