Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #7411 
dragonscalecrowntail02

My Trio of Boys!

The first tank is Blizzard's newly upgraded 2.5 gallon tank with an under gravel heater and a fern plant. He has yet to get more plants since we literally just upgraded him last night.

Second bowl is Crimsyn's since he is undergoing some treatment for what we think is a fungal infection, and he also does not swim about. He's been sick since I got him, but I couldn't just leave him without trying. He's momma's baby <3 (also, Crim will be getting a heater very soon, but in the mean time, we change his water frequently with slightly warmer water, and keep the room very warm for him.)

And lastly but not leastly is Mr. Mauve in his cylinder bowl complete with heater, umbrella plant and a nice little rock sculpture to swim in and out of. Also, a lovely bamboo sprout :)

Ugh! and also all of the photos are sideways for some very odd reason.
Attached Images

Last edited by dragonscalecrowntail02; 09-30-2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: photos are sideways!
dragonscalecrowntail02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #7412 
xjenuhfur

I have that cave in Mr.Mauves tank! It's so cute and goblin loves to lean up against it.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #7413 
Batmantha

Redesigned both of my giant's tanks

Both has 3 amazon swords, 2 Hammocks (too big for just one to do them lol), a good luck dragon and then their ornaments
Batmantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #7414 
Atena

I love the stickers on the outside of your tank, what a great idea!

Where did you get those?

Atena :)
Atena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM   #7415 
Batmantha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atena View Post
I love the stickers on the outside of your tank, what a great idea!

Where did you get those?

Atena :)
They are those chipboard scrap booking wood flourishes from Spotlight that I painted black
Batmantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #7416 
katequang

Here is a picture of George and Lennie's setup.
I had to buy a new tank, filter, heater etc. just yesterday because there was a nasty bacteria in George's previous tank that wouldn't go away.

So now he has new stuff and a new buddy. :)

katequang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #7417 
DeviCy

Ok so I redid Milotic's tank although he might be sick I'm not sure I'm so worried but so far hes doing ok. But here it is and you can't see the pleco but hes there just hiding.

DeviCy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #7418 
pyro fiend

kate you had me scared there till i read your signature.. thought you had 2 males in the tank </3 lol if thats a pleco 'sucker fish" you might wana find it a new home cause they can get big! however if it is a oto or a small type of pleco you might be ok :]

devi- awe! you had a dt named milotic =\ who looked just like the poke' lol died within 20days of purchase =\ beautiful tank tho! whats the plant in the corner by thermometer?
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #7419 
DeviCy

Hes just hanging out in there till the pond is ready hes to small to go in yet lol. And yeah hes really pretty I love him but I'm afraid he may be ill. Thanks I have been trying its my first planted tank. I have no idea its not what they sold it to me as but its fully aquatic so its not what someone else thought so I can not figure it out.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #7420 
DeviCy

I did discover that this guy a friend of mine knows who is horrible at taking care of bettas wanted to buy him I'm so glad I saved him as all this other guys bettas died recently.

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank