Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #21 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Trustworthy, extended family, brought family. The lady tortures lies and hurts fish in front of a 7 year old.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #22 
whiskandbowl

We sell these at my work and I hate them with a passion. They are so hard to clean.
whiskandbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:46 PM   #23 
skepkat

Terrible product. I read the reviews and I have serious doubts about some of the positive reviews. Some marketing departments have been known to write false reviews boosting their products' ratings.

But there are some nice, well written reviews that will hopefully prompt potential buyers to research betta care properly.
skepkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #24 
crowntaillove

You guys are doing the right thing! This is how we spread knowledge to misinformed people. We may have just saved a few fishy lives. :]

Edit: You can also choose to add a betta to your order for 5.95. I wonder how many end up arriving dead....

Last edited by crowntaillove; 10-01-2012 at 10:00 PM.
crowntaillove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:50 PM   #25 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Probably a lot.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:19 AM   #26 
Hassled

One of the reviews says this

"Actually the above reviewers have INCORRECT facts. Betas come from Thailand and live in tiny little tidal pools and have also been found in tiny pools of water in rice patties. They thrive in tiny little environments as well as larger ones. Also, the only reason their water would become dirty is from OVER FEEDING. Betas are known for their cleanliness and can go without a water change for a very long time as long as they are fed sparingly."

*sigh* I like how people act like they know stuff when really they don't. This person doesn't even know fish poop.
Hassled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:23 AM   #27 
LadyVictorian

No...they don't even know fish breath....fish exhale ammonia into the water which becomes lethal without weekly cleanings sometimes more for smaller tanks.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #28 
Hassled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
No...they don't even know fish breath....fish exhale ammonia into the water which becomes lethal without weekly cleanings sometimes more for smaller tanks.
Made me laugh, because they probably don't think they breathe because they live in water.
Hassled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #29 
LadyVictorian

xD you know what...sadly I bet that is very true. Oh it's so sad it's really funny.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:58 AM   #30 
laynisample

These are disgusting. Wrote a bad review on amazon. My mom was talking about buying my twelve year old brother a betta for his birthday. She was going to just keep it in it's cup. "They come with their own tank, Layni! It's a perfect pet for your brother to have!" I almost slapped her through the phone. She probably got it for him too, but unfortunately I am not allowed to talk to him.
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote