Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #211 
sunlight

i would keep him in his water and just change it with his next scheduled time:)
sunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:34 PM   #212 
Sakura8

RedRaz, this is fantastic news! What a little fighter! Go Raz! I'm so glad he made it through the night.

I agree with sunlight, keep him wherever you can keep him the most stable. If that's his cup then just change it out frequently. A good way to do this is to premix a gallon of AQ water. Then you just pour it in as necessary.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #213 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
RedRaz, this is fantastic news! What a little fighter! Go Raz! I'm so glad he made it through the night.

I agree with sunlight, keep him wherever you can keep him the most stable. If that's his cup then just change it out frequently. A good way to do this is to premix a gallon of AQ water. Then you just pour it in as necessary.
I know he is such a fighter. I never met such an amazing little fish. Okay that sounds good. I have some premixed sitting on the side. Actually I have 2 gals sitting on the side. I wanna be as prepared as possible.

Raz has been swimming here and there but gets easily freaked out. So I'm keeping him in dim lighting and very quiet. His back fin is getting pretty thin. I hope that it will stop. Other then that his color is good and his eyes are clear.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #214 
Sakura8

Yep, definitely keep him dim and quiet. If he gets hyper he could get stressed and stressed leads to sick.

Go Raz!
Old 10-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #215 
sunlight

still refusing to eat?
Guys anyone knows what is supa tonic salt ? It from pet store, is it aquarium salt.
sunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #216 
RedRaz

He ate on Saturday but hasn't since. Took me so long to get him to eat that. Now again he won't eat.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #217 
lelei

Oh Red, I was just reading the story I missed a lot, I had to come and see how you and Razz are doing, I couldnt log on too long last night, was tired..when I saw the part you said your good byes, I wanted to just reach out and hug you, omg, I know how you are feeling after Shelby..

I couldnt imagine, my tears was blocking me from reading the rest..then I saw he made it thru the night, You are doing an amazing job..and your razz is strong..and he is fighting hard..my thoughts and prayers are with you both..and even tho he is struggling he is doing it with someone who has been by his side the whole time..and he knows it:)

You stay strong too..It is soo hard I know to see your lil guy go thru this.. but we will help you get thru it:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #218 
Sakura8

sunlight, I think they are AQ salts since the box says it can be used to acclimate fish from brackish waters. It's apparently the UK's version.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:29 PM   #219 
RedRaz

Raz Update

Well this is how his tail looks now. :(
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #220 
Sakura8

Have you seen any more rubbing or darting from him, like he might still have flukes?

If things don't improve, perhaps a parasite med such as Seachem ParaGuard is in order.